Ratings for Dr. Mary L. Imig

Staff was curt and unhelpful. Waited for my annual for what seemed like an eternity. Will check for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Since we were expecting twins, we chose Mary Imig after reading many reviews. She was good from the beginning. Her experience really helps and all my exams were painless and quick. But, she was kept asking for c-section. Both babies were head down around 8th month. She was disappointed that she can't do c-section. She told us right away that she won't do vaginal delivery for twins. We were really disappointed at that point. There is not even a single fcator to consider c-section. It was my first pregnancy & I am completely healthy, babies are healthy and prefect head down position. Had we known earlier that she won't do normal twin delivery, we wouldn't have chosen her at all. Then, she referred another doctor in the same complex. So, if you know u r gonna do c-section, Mary Imig is right choice If you wanna have normal delivery, go with other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Absolutely the best at her profession. Extremely competent, very knowledgeable. Dr.Imig has helped resolve problems caused by anxiety. I would highly recommend her as the best Dr.of Obsetrics in California.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I went in to discuss severe menopausal symptoms.I am unlivable and losing my family due to the erratic mood swings caused by at the very least perimenopause (49 years old).She handed me a prescription for anti-depressants which I had been on for 5 years and just went off due to headaches, and said "yes, I know there is a lot of information about hormones but you haven't missed three periods in a row so take all the pills I gave you for hysteria and be on your way. Let's check you again in 3 months.By then I could have a divorce or throw myself off something. I found her very dismissive and condescending. When I told her I had no sex drive and haven't had sex with my husband in over 18 months she just looked like "aww that's so sad for you" I asked about hormones natural and otherwise and she just glazed right over it.She made me feel like an hysterical female from the 1950's. I have been an ICU nurse for 18 years.I'm not an idiot who needs antianxiety drugs.WASTED TIME.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I've been her patient for many years and trust her implictly. She is considerate, personable and keeps current. She always listens. When I call her nurses with questions, answers are returned in a timely manner. Whenever anything serious needs to be discussed ie; test results, biopsy results etc., Dr imig is the one to call, not leaving the hard stuff to her nurses. She is dedicated to the patient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Mary L. Imig's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners