Ratings for Dr. Joel H. Datloff

Very professional and efficient!! Took care of all the questions I had.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

The office people all know their stuff very well & are so efficient & helpful. Whenever I call, they answer right away & respond to my questions or requests right away. Prescription refills are done almost immediately. Dr. Datloff was so very helpful & patient. I like that he explained things so thoroughly with his diagnosis & treatment plans. In addition, I had five moles removed all were painless & healed perfectly. I highly recommend this clinic & doctor. I can honestly say these have been the most pleasant doctor visits ever.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I would recommend Dr Datloff to anyone that is seeking to find a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I'm happy to be back with Dermatology Associates and Dr. Datloff after a recent change of insurance. He communicates his thoughts clearly, sometimes abruptly, but I like the communication.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I think Dr. Datloff is an excellent Doctor. He has been our dermatologist for 28 years and we wouldn't think of going to anybody else. He is very knowledgeable and we trust him completely.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I came to get a refill on a prescription for an acne breakout. Instead of Datloff listening to me and supporting me in my concern about my skin, he chastised and even ridiculed me for not having their prescribed standard visit. His comments about my skin were unnecessarily critical and they left me feeling very self conscious about my skin--even quite unattractive--something I didn't need. He talked over me without respect. He was rude and arrogant. I would strongly recommend not seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I'm a mix bag with Dr. Datloff. He seems to know his stuff, but shoots from the hip, He runs a tight ship and keeps his patient moving. They use scribes to type into their computers your medical info, he said so he can consentrate on you. No privacy screens either.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I have had many, many skin checks. In the past I have had numerous basal cell carcinomas and have all of them surgically removed. I am used to very thorough skin checks. I could not believe how cursory he was. Gave me a casual glance from 3-4 feet. No checks on the many moles on my back. It was like, "you don't look to bad to me so you don't need a good exam." I think he is incompetent!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This guy is a charlatan. Stay away from him. He'll only help you if it financially suits him. When I asked him the cause of my problem he said he didn't know. When the problem resurfaced he refused to help me until the problem was bigger. I.E. he could charge more to fix it and make a profit off of my suffering. Oh yeah, he also double-billed me. He had me come in for an initial visit where he barely addressed my problem and instead asked me questions about my personal life...and then charged me for it. He is a low-life scoundrel and should be in handcuffs.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I currently have erythema nodosum. I asked if we could do testing to find out the cause and I was told that "I would have to live with this disorder and to get used to it. Be glad I don't have cancer like other people."

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Joel H. Datloff's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare