Ratings for Dr. William J. Binder

Dr. Binder enhanced my lips recently and I am STOKED with the results. They look totally natural, luscious, and not too large. If you're looking for a natural, beautiful look, Dr. Binder is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Honestly, if there was a higher number than a 5, I would give a 100. Let me start with the staff: by far the most loving staff you can imagine. I remember the day I came in for surgery I was a wreck. Not only the nurses, but the secretary (total sweetheart) gave me a couple of hugs with bottles of water to make me calm. They were always energetic before and after surgery making sure how I was doing with constant follow ups and intructions for my rhinoplasty. Now for the main man, Dr. Binder: this man made me burst in tears the day I took my cast off. Having the ability to breathe through my nose for the first time in my life made a 17 year old kid cry into tears of joy. To this day, 6 years later... I get compliments for my nose. I CAN HONESTLY SAY, NO ONE THINKS I HAD SURGERY. As natural as natural can be. Honesty is what I'm all about and that's what Dr. Binder gives you from the moment you walk in the door. I love you guys! -Shawn

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Binder gave me the most natural lookin facelift anyone has ever seen. I was not sure about having submalar implants like he suggested, but now that i have them, I love them. I was referred to him by another physician who said he truy was the best in his field. Now i know that is true. I highly suggest that people go and meet him, and see for yourself. The other thing i liked was i never saw people in his lobby that looked like plastic surgery junkies, which makes me believe he is more conservative and likes that natural looking approach. I would put my photos on line to show my results, but unfortunatey my husband wont lt me. Again, go se him, he wont let you down.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Binder for over 10 years for botox for treatment of my migraine headaches. I chose him after finding out that he has done the most research in this field. The entire staff was friendly from when I called for my appointment, to the front desk, and the nurses. Before I met Dr. Binder I had never gone more than 2 weeks without a migraine, and thanks to his treatments I have had stretches of 6 to 9 months without migraines. He is extremely professional, courteous, and he takes the time to answer questions and explain everything. I have referred people to him and they have been extremely happy also. I hope that anyone who suffers from migraines will be able to see Dr. Binder!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I have to say, after 2 revision nasal surgeries, I was very skeptical about doing it again. After my consultation, I 100% knew that I found the right place !! Its been 6 months since my surgery, and I cannot be more happy. I have referred 2 people already, and one just had her nose done a month ago, and her results are amazing too. Was also great because insurance paid for my breathing problems, and my fee was reduced because of that. That was a huge bonus. Other doctors I went to would not even check on the insurance for me. Anyone who finds Dr. Binder is LUCKY !!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I went to Dr. Binder because I was unhappy with cheek and chin implants I had put in several years ago. He custom designed new ones for me from my CT scan and I could not be happier with the results. They are much more natural looking and I was able to achieve the look I really wanted.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I would say I have mixed feeling about my nose. Anything would have been an improvement from the old nose. However, there are many dings and dents in my nose and its crooked. I probably couldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

After meeting Dr. Binder 10 years ago through a referral, I have had several proceedures that have given me a natural youthful appearance. I am surprised to read the review below. All I can say is you made a BIG mistake by not choosing Dr. Binder for your surgeon. I am so lucky to have an EXPERIENCED doctor working with me in my best interest.That Dr. Binder has so many patents shows that he is continually up to date on the latest in the industry. I have referred several friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Binder performed a miracle revision rhinoplasty on my twenty year old daughter. Her nose now looks absolutely natural and proportional. Too bad we didn't know about him originally.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. William J. Binder's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1973)

Tufts