Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Mulcahy

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Our experiences with Dr Mulcahy are not good. I recommended him to family members who were so dissatisfied they found other care. He treated my husband very poorly last time he went in. His personal touch is clearly missing. I would not recommend Dr. Mulcahy to any family or friends!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

This man has the worst personality, he is erogant. When asked a question that he seems not to have the answer, he answers you with a smart DEMEANING,and rude gesture. I personally have not seen this man, however my husband did and to get critical answers when the patient is seriously ill was impossible. I contacted him and was so completely taken back by his attitude, and smart remarks I find it difficult to believe he is a professional. I had to give the phone to another family as I was about to hang up the phone!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

I'm amazed to see that someone else read my mind and posted it. It's true: he starts writing prescriptions before you even finish a sentence. Every time I leave there I have three more drugs to take (and pay for). He doesn't listen and he's never examined anything other than my blood pressure.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Ihave been seeing this doctor for over 10 yrs on a regular basis. His care has always been thorough and effective.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

It seems to me that he doesn't listen to half of what you tell him, and I get the feeling that he just wants to give me yet another prescription and get me out of his office. As for examination skills, I think he's actually touched me maybe twice, and that was to check my blood pressure.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Mulcahy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1982)