Ratings for Dr. Monica L. Cozzone

I saw Dr. Coz zone during the 90's when I lived in Exeter. She was patient, kind, and listened to everything I had to say without being condescending or judgemental. She is easy to talk to and inspires confidence. I could talk to her openly and know she would never repeat what I said to anyone. I would very much like to go back to her again. I live in Hanover twp now, but I would travel to the Wyoming area to see her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Had Dr.Cozzone before she left because of illness. Miss her. You felt like you were the focus of her day when you were with her. Doctors like her are few and far between. Intelligent, caring, available. Always in her patient's corner if she needed to be.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Monica's care and compassion as well as her medial expertise make her an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

doctor cozzone is a remarkable person and dr. She took care of my grandmother and aunt. I can't say enough about her. She listens and puts her patients first.Out of many dr's I have encountered she remains 1 in my book and my aunts. She is always pleasent listens, goes over her charts checks your medication list and ask many questions on how you feel. Most doctors rush you out of the office. Not her the patient is first. thank you dr. Cozzone

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Great listener! She is knowledgeable and very nice to patients. Will call you back if necessary. Highly recommended for women especially!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Monica L. Cozzone's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet