Ratings for Dr. Richard Kroll

Office staff HORRIBLE. Staff hang up on you, leave you on hold and are extremely rude to your face. Unpolished office crew.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Kroll is excellent. He is thorough, compassionate, and extremely intelligent. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and he immediately brought me in for a thorough consultation and referred me to a specialist that is top in his field for prostate surgery. I can't express how grateful my family is for his diligent investigation of my symptoms, because if it wasn't for that, my cancer could have easily gone undetected for many more years.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Kroll is extremely knowlegeable and caring in providing treatment; and he doesn't hesitate to refer patients to top specialists in appropriate cases, i.e. R. Ernest Sosa, M.D. at the Weill Stone Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell Medical Center.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Doctor Kroll was supposed to perform Greenlight surgery for an enlarged prostate. He did the surgery and told us..things went well.Shortly after,severe complications developed and I tried to reach him, but he was not in the office for a month. They gave me an associate that was not very knowledgeable.Things got so bad...I went to another Urologist. He examined me, took photos and told me..the surgery that was done by Dr Kroll was begun, but never completed and that is why I had the complications.The surgery had to be done over. I was shocked and angry. Dr. Kroll should have admitted that he had problems during surgery and that we had to take other steps. He did not..instead he led me to believe the surgery was successful and it wasn't!I underwent greenlight surgery with this other Urologist and it was successful, I never had complications and am now fine!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Richard Kroll's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1972)