Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Thorne

Doesn't like filling out simple sick leave forms for my serious illness,. Had she not filled out forms, I would have got fired from my job , where I had 25years . Didn't take my illness serious enough .

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr Thorne is a fantastic doctor. She always takes the time to listen and answer questions. She's very knowledgable and tries to educate her patients. I've been seeing her for almost 18 years now (wow I feel old). I've never once had a problem with her or the staff. She's an A+ doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Thorne is very kind and patient. She always listens to me very carefully and takes my thoughts and opinions into consideration. She's always very willing to help me and has even been known to call me at home after procedures just to check up on me. She's not always right on time with appointments, but I've never waited more than 30 minutes. She's very reassuring yet doesn't sugarcoat things. Her nurse, Julie, is excellent, too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Mary E. Thorne's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas