Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Krause

Loved this doctor like my own family, Very blessed to have him as my doctor. Diagnosed with EDS at Bringham by Dr Joel Krier. POTS was diagnosed by Dr Roy Freeman at Beth Israel. Very stretchy skin going to be doing biopsy for tenascin x. It took many years to get diagnosed or should I say many years for everyone to agree with you. Thank you for all your support for all these years. The finest doctor I know. Gina Frost

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He is often confused when you speak to him like he has no idea what your medical record is. He often gives conflicting recommendations and he allowed my anemia to go untreated until it was noticed by my PCP at an annual physical.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

This is one of the best doctors that I have ever met. He is knowledgable, kind and funny. Dr. Krause more than likely saved my life when I was diagnosed with blood clots and no other doctor could figure out what was going on with me. He was the one that got me on the correct medication that controlled my clotting. Thanks Dr. Krause and nurse Barb.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This is the first doctor to help me! I have been sick for 35 years and blown off by many doctors, but Dr. Krause diagnosed and is treating my illness. I am so grateful for this wonderful man and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

He is very knowledgable about Ankylosing Spondolitis

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Donald W. Krause's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1969)

HealthPartners