Ratings for Dr. ANTHONY V. Borgia

Thank you Dr. Borgia for fixing the nagging foot pain I've had for over a year. I can FINALLY stand up and walk with NO pain. I'm surprised at all the negative complaints. I've worked in the medical field for over 20 years and doctors are going to be behind in appointments, problems come up with patients not being on time for their appointments or other issues. He's a wonderful doctor and I'm grateful his knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He is the best doctor I've been to. He was not only able to cure my bunion and hammer toe but provided me with advice to help with my other ongoing health issues. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I had foot surgery in 2007 with Dr Borgia. Long story short, I'm sitting in a new docs office as I type ready to fix all the problems he left me with, if my new doc even can. Please people, trust the ratings you are reading...DO NOT let Dr Borgia put a scalpel to you. I can see why some patients got better, every dog has his day. Thanks to Dr Ocel, I feel better about moving forward.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This doctor is rude and not very pleasant. The comments are true about his temper and his poor time management. He is always late! RUDE!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I was told I had osteomyelitis.....Dr. Borgia immediately scheduled me for surgery within a few days and 5 days later he placed skin grafts. He runs late because he gives patients the time they need to ask questions and help with their concerns.......We would not hesitate to go to him for any treatment. We have had several physicians here who run you thru the mill for 10 minutes and reschedule appointments again and again.....If you want excellent surgical care and no runaround go to Dr. Borgia. Also his new office is very nice, as were the entire staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I was at his office half an hour early to fill out the paperwork. I waited and waited and waited until an hour past my appointment time. Then I talked to the manager of his office, she told me that I have to wait more than half hour to see the doctor. I drove 15 miles to the office. I am so happy that I cancelled my visit. Poor management may goes beyond the office... even into the operating room

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Borgia Does not treat people very well, he knows what he is doing but not very nice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I was surprised at these ratings....I injured my foot 3 yrs ago went to several Pod's no relief til Dr Borgia. Oh yes he is always behind...know why, when he treats you he focuses on just you , he doesn't act like you have inconvenienced him at all ...he is kind and patient and listens to you..he does not act like a Demi-God and you just know he takes on your pain, I felt like he was just waiting all day to help me. I don't mind the wait , I am there to get some help, he knows his profession. Besides that , I stormed the heavens with prayers,result, Dr Borgia.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Doctor Borgia is a whiz at cortisone shots but that would be about all the credit I would give. If you are advised you need any type of surgery get a second opinion! Was advised I needed the Hypro-Cure procedure (inserting a screw in the foot to re-align) and when I went for a second opinion I was told no-way. I never waited less than an hour to see him and most of that time was spent outside the office as the waiting room was small and crowded. Glad I listed to my inner self and went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgable. He seems very kind and compassionate but he has no control over his office or his staff. He is always late, always making excuses and in general both he and his practice exist in chaos.He is prone to temper tantrums and the cleanliness of his office is below standard. I believe him to be brilliant but troubled.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. ANTHONY V. Borgia's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan