Ratings for Dr. Matthew E. Karen

I enjoy Dr Karen's witty demeanor. He is knowledgable and professional yet makes you feel at ease in his office. The support staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very nice. He takes his time and listens to your concerns. I have been coming here for over a year now.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The staff here is amazing. Dr. Karen listened to my concerns and gave me honest feedback. I love the results from my injections.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

The staff at Exclusively Faces are extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the various fillers and their potential effects on the face. It makes for a very comfortable experience when all of your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I would do anything to have gone somewhere else. Paralyzed facial muscle from a bad injection. Beware of this clinic!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Matthew E. Karen

Dr. Matthew E. Karen's response
We appreciate the candid feedback. We strive to provide superior care and an unrivaled patient experience. We are disappointed to hear that there was any dissatisfaction with results or in office experience. We welcome patients to contact the office to discuss solutions. In the meantime, we send our best wishes to all of our patients.

Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Karen was very attentive to my concerns and explained everything extremely well. I had no questions that were left unanswered. I am extremely happy with my results and continuously receive compliments based on the results.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Staff was great. Attentive and friendly. I had a Vanquish treatment and loved it, pain free!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The front desk staff is so friendly and helpful. Great experience today!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Throat still hurts and he didn't help. Will need to see someone else.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Our son saw Dr. Karen with interest in a rhinoplasty. He was nervous and a bit afraid. Dr. Karen and his staff were kind, helpful, and put our son totally at ease. They also suggested he wait because he is still growing. We took up quite a bit of office time and there was no charge. When we feel the time is right, we will return . Thank you Dr. Karen and your professional staff!

Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Matthew E. Karen's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp