Ratings for Dr. John C. Bolen

I went to John Bolen for a problem with one tooth, but when he saw me he said that my bridge was loose and should come off. He proceeded to try to knock it off (promising he'd put it back on. However, he was unable to get it loose. I went back to my usual dentist who said there had been nothing wrong with the bridge. Now,three (?) years later, the bridge is still serving me well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Staff is great, however, Dr. Bolen came across as easily flustered and pompous. While his staff was inquiring about my coverage he blatantly insulted me (as a representative of patients in general as he didn't know me specifically or the details of the insurance inquiry nor did he know I could hear him). I expressed my anger to his staff after hearing his remarks who conveyed this to him. He never apologized for or acknowledged his remarks. Truly unprofessional and I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Hygenists are wonderful! The 2 girls there are gental and explain everything they are doing. I have never had that much time with Dr. Bolen to really judge. He comes in looks at my teeth, says looks ok and leaves. Now I would have written a 5 star review, but the trouble dealing with the receptionist has left me looking for another dentist. She is rude whether you're calling or in person. She always makes mistakes on my insurance. Very unprofessional. It's a shame, since everything else about the office is great.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Would highly recommend! Dr. Bolen is great and so is everyone who works for him. It's a very friendly and comfortable atmosphere, even for a dental office! He only recommends work that needs to be done and is never pushy.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Leanne the hygienist is the bomb...sunny personality...charming...thorough...takes her time to give you best cleaning ever...Dr. Bolen is great too...will fit you in if emergency arises...actually enjoy going to the dentist office..."who knew?"

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Very helpful, courteou., Does not push unnecessary procedure for his next vacation bill.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Super duper nice guy, kind and gentle and sweet. Does not push uneeded procedures. Could not be happier. Appointment lady is a little less stellar, but everyone who actually works on me rocks.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008