Ratings for Dr. J Pippi Salle

Dr. Pippi Salle performed multiple surgical procedures on my son sonce birth to correct numerous issues. I found him to a great doctor. He took the time to explain everything to us, tolerated (in a nice way) my being an internet doctor and asking lots of questions, and was easy to work with in executing care for my son. When he was Head of Urology at Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, he was the guy to see - patients lined up to be treated by him - and not because he was head of the department. He is indeed missed at HSC. Would recommend him to anyone who has children with urological issues - hands down. Up-to-date with his research, up-to-date with his skills, and great doctor. Very thankful and very grateful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

My son had a complicated hypospadias and he corrected his problem with just 2 surgeries. Great and very thankful

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Salle fixed my son's complicated hypospadias. His staff is wonderful as well. I am forever greatful for him. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I love this man for what he did for my little girl. He completed an 11 hour surgery on my little girl single handedly and took all her pain away. Every time I think of Dr. Pippi-Salle tears come to my eyes. I will forever be indebted to him. He is such an amazing surgeon and person. He did not have to take my little girl on as a case, but he truly cares about people. Our family use to dread our days because of the medical procedures we had to do to our little girl, Dr. Pippi-Salle changed our lives for the better in every way. If you get the pleasure of meeting him or having him as your child's doctor consider yourself a very fortunate person.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Salle is the very best doctor someone might be helped by. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Salle is fantastic. He's changed my daughter's life, and is constantly checking up on her. Great bed side manner, cares about the kids, and knows what he's doing. With out him, my daughter would not be the same. To put it simply, he's the best!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

He's amazing. My Son was in a realllly bad accident, and he managed to repair the problems he had because of it, we're so grateful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Salle is the best!!! My 5 year old son is greatful for Dr. Salle. This man is a gift from god. Our experience at Sick Kids was wonderful and we will never forget Dr. Salle! The staff and his assitants are also wonderful. HE ROCKS! He is also very sweet and understanding!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

C'est le meilleur urologue au monde. Il a suivi mon fils pendant longtemps avant de quitter Montréal pour Toronto, il est même revenu pour opérer mon fils. Très à l'écoute, disponible, et ses compétences sont immenses. C'est une chance de l'avoir comme médecin. Rare de nos jours d'avoir un bon service, mais on ne peut passer sous silence le Dr. Sallé. Merci encore pour tout ce que vous faites en espérant vous garder longtemps comme médecin.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr J.L. Pippi Salle (aka Dr. Salle) is the most wonderful urologist. His practise is specific to paediatrics. My child has been back and forth to Sick Kids many times, and Dr. Salle (and his staff) make these trips feel as if we are part of the family. His secretary Matilde is exceptional and understands many needs for the families. Although Dr. Salle travels often and is at times difficult to get in touch with at the hospital, he always answers his emails.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. J Pippi Salle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.