Ratings for Dr. David Harvan

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DR IN HIS TRADE. HE PREVENTED ANOTHER PROMINENT DR FROM CAUSING MY WIFE FROM GOING BLIND BY INFORMING MY WIFE NOT TO TAKE THE MEDICATIONS THE OTHER DR PRESCRIBED.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Lasik in 2003, a couple complications, an infection & cornea abrasion, handled well. I seem to have "fussy eyes" as said to me by one of the providers, this as cause for annoyance to the providers in Dr. H's practice. Subsequently experienced acute pain (a complication from the procedure). Requested same day appointment, was told not possible. I made a stink and obtained the appointment, the issue worked and a solution provided, returned to work. What annoyed me during this situation was the lack of clinical triage. The only issue is the providers schedule. No means for for acute patient care. I recently noticed an issue with my eye, blurred vision, cloudy area on the iris. Again no clincal triage. I was called almost two weeks later and essentially told the 2 yr period after Lasik is up, come by and pick up my records, not interested in treating me. I had the person on the phone confirm that this is what was being said. She just said, "don't kill the messenger".

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. David Harvan's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)

Amerigroup