Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Tylman

Dr. Tylman has been my family doctor for over 15 years. She has been wonderful in every way.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Thorough. Takes time to explain your illness and treatment options in a way I could understand and repeat to my family. Pleasant staff. I feel like a real person and Dr Tylman is a female Dr Welby who really cares.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I have been with this doctor for three years. I think she is very thorough' but I feel like all I am is a number to her. She never remembers one thing about me. When I called her one time in three years after hours (6 pm) she acted very rude and annoyed. That did it for me. She might be thorough' but she lacks sympathy and compassion. In my opinion she does not care at all for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

I had gone to several doctors with no luck, but Dr. Tylman was very thorough and almost immediately diagnosed my problem. Doing great now.Prior to Dr. Tylman I was given medication to mask the problem even though they never actually diagnosed my problem. I feel better now than I have felt in years.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I used to wait in the office, but they now see me within minutes of appointment time. I am very healthy. When Dr. K discovered abnormalities in an annual visit, she ran tests immediately and referred me to an expert. She knows her areas of expertise. Science is an inexact science and I very much appreciate her thoroughness, even for routine office visits. I appreciate her holistic approach. She listens to me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Poor judgement used when asking detailed questions about birth control measures in front of my 13 year old child when I was there for cough/pneumonia. Also happened on the follow up visit three weeks later.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Kathleen M. Tylman's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners