Ratings for Dr. Joel R. Teicher

I recently had what should have been a routine hysterectomy with Dr. Teicher. Unfortunately, he did not seal my left uterine artery properly, so, a few hours later, my blood pressure plummeted dangerously and I had an emergency CT scan that showed that I was bleeding out into my abdomen and had lost 800ml of blood. The night doctor on call saved my life with emergency surgery and a blood transfusion. Afterward? Not so much as an apology from Dr. Teicher. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

He is simply one of the best doctors I have met. He is great at listening the patients concerns. He has always shown to be very courteous and gives excellent service. He is also very kind and friendly. I drove an hour and a half on every prenatal visit but it was worth it. He is one of the few doctors that supported my decision of having a vbac (after two c-sections) I already had three succesful vbacs. He always responded to my calls or emails very promptly. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Teicher is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my twins for me and I knew that he would do all he could, to ensure my pregnancy and delivery went well. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. There are medical issues that arise, that are out of his control. He is a very compassionate and caring person.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

agree with last comment made. Re: look for nmcourts.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

nmcourts.com should be the first place you start when looking for a doctor. His REAL history is what yoi really want to know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Teicher recently was responsible for the death of a health baby. He has had 8 malpractice cases against him. Do your legal homework.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Docter Teicher is one of those Dr's you watch on TV that actually cares. He knows your name when he walks in the door even if its been a year since you last saw him. He understands when you are scared, or in pain, or just can't take anymore. Granted I have a bias opinion but the man saved my life. Never treated me with anything but kindness and concern... and well medicine but thats a given.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Wonderful, Supportive doctor. He explained everything thoroughly.He was always on time and returned calls promptly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Just went through my first pregnancy with Dr. Teicher, and he was absolutely the best doctor I could have ever asked for! I am slightly 'alternative' and my husband is more 'scientific,' and we were both thrilled with Dr. Teicher's care. He was 100% supportive of my giving birth drug-free, and I attribute much of my success to him (not so much the hospital, but they're apparently working on the areas that didn't go so smoothly for us). I also saw his interns almost every visit, and they were great--lucky to be training under such a great man!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Teicher. He delivered all three of my children as he also performed all three of my c-sections and he is an amazing doctor! I continue to be impressed by him each time I visit with him and feel very "valued" as a patient of his each time I see him as he shows how much he cares and his interest and patience with each person. I can only hope to continue to see Dr. Teicher for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Joel R. Teicher's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare