Ratings for Dr. Joel R. Teicher

Dr. Teicher is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my twins for me and I knew that he would do all he could, to ensure my pregnancy and delivery went well. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. There are medical issues that arise, that are out of his control. He is a very compassionate and caring person.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

agree with last comment made. Re: look for nmcourts.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

nmcourts.com should be the first place you start when looking for a doctor. His REAL history is what yoi really want to know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Teicher recently was responsible for the death of a health baby. He has had 8 malpractice cases against him. Do your legal homework.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Docter Teicher is one of those Dr's you watch on TV that actually cares. He knows your name when he walks in the door even if its been a year since you last saw him. He understands when you are scared, or in pain, or just can't take anymore. Granted I have a bias opinion but the man saved my life. Never treated me with anything but kindness and concern... and well medicine but thats a given.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Wonderful, Supportive doctor. He explained everything thoroughly.He was always on time and returned calls promptly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Just went through my first pregnancy with Dr. Teicher, and he was absolutely the best doctor I could have ever asked for! I am slightly 'alternative' and my husband is more 'scientific,' and we were both thrilled with Dr. Teicher's care. He was 100% supportive of my giving birth drug-free, and I attribute much of my success to him (not so much the hospital, but they're apparently working on the areas that didn't go so smoothly for us). I also saw his interns almost every visit, and they were great--lucky to be training under such a great man!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Teicher. He delivered all three of my children as he also performed all three of my c-sections and he is an amazing doctor! I continue to be impressed by him each time I visit with him and feel very "valued" as a patient of his each time I see him as he shows how much he cares and his interest and patience with each person. I can only hope to continue to see Dr. Teicher for years to come!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I love Dr. Teicher. I am on my 2nd pregnancy and have had the great pleasure of having him as my OB Dr. both times. He's so patient and caring, never rushing me or my husband through our visits. He takes a great deal of time making sure we understand why things are happening when they are happening and our options. Even when I've had to see other OB's in his office and we run into him he taken the time to check if everything's okay or answer our questions and give advice. I really appreciate that he knows me, my husband and daughter by sight. It makes us feel like people and not numbers which is so important when you're trusting someone with your medical care.I recommend Dr. Teicher to all women. He really is a great!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Teicher is an amazing physician! I had a higher-risk pregnancy and he always made me feel comfortable. I truely believe that the reason my pregnancy went so well was in part because of his great care. He always answered all of my questions in a way that made since to me. He is extremily knowledgeable and always respectful. It was a great experience!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Joel R. Teicher's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company