Ratings for Dr. Chris Pepin

I've been a patient off and on for 10 years. Haven't presented him with much challenges, but it's always been a great experience. he seems fast, sharp, responsible. my major complaint is that the office doesn't have email... that turns the simplest communication, like sending lab results or vaccination records back and forth, a pretty major hassle.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I've been a patient for over 5 years. I have never had a bad experience, never thought that he was anything but an fantastic doctor, and never felt that he didn't know what he was talking about. He has a great manner, knows when to bring in other doctors, is prompt with his appointments, and has no issues ensuring you get an appointment in a timely manner when there is an urgent need. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Everytime I've been to Dr. Pepin, I've found him extremely helpful, and has diagnosed what is going on. I received a referral from him that I didn't care for, but other than that, I'd highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Ignores or overlooks causes of symptoms; rarely will place his own hands on patient. Listens to concerns but seems to discount that information.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr. Pepin has always been friendly and professional. He has taken all of the time I need to answer questions and concerns. He has always followed up as promised and made excellent referals as necesary.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Bright, friendly & knowledgeable, Dr. Pepin is everything you want in a PCP.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Chris Pepin's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)