Ratings for Dr. E.B. Hall

Terrible Dr. Misdiagnosed and overmedicated me for years. When i was in a very serious crisis, he knowingly manipulated me and made my paranoia worse. It was sick and twisted for a Dr to treat a patient like that. I am grateful to have found a wonderful Physician at Sage Neuroscience. Dr Hall can take his State of NM mandated retirement and shove it.

Submitted April 14, 2018

over prescribed medication leading to serious consequences

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Where can we get medical records I need them for my prescription because I was pregnant during the time he was closing so I was not taking them but now I am finishing up breastfeeding so I would like to continue my adderrall

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

He didn’t retire everyone... he got his license suspended because John was operating under him even though he previously got his licensed revoked in Georgia for prescribing issues and sexual contact with a patient. You can look it all up on the New Mexico Board of Medicine website.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I saw Dr.Hall for 14 years. He was one of the most important people in my life. His knowledge is endless. I’m very sad to hear he’s retired as I will miss him. He was extremely innovative with my treatment. He was my only doctor that I trusted.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Wonderful and compassionate psychiatrist. I recommend him without reservation for young and older patients. Great experience and very practical.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Finally a psychiatrist the understands adult ADHD. Dr hall explains everything and his notes are thorough

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am so absolutely thankful for such a caring doctor. He is simply the best, and the staff is amazing! Thank you for helping me and so many others, your patience is above and beyond kind, you are so loving and giving and honest. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is great. I'm so sad he's retired now. I hope I can find another doctor who's as knowledgeable as Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

It's hard to find a doctor you can bear the tragedies that haunt you. Dr. Hall is always willing to help you jump any hurdles that prevent you from being the best you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. E.B. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)