Ratings for Dr. E.B. Hall

Hall is an @$$#01€. He takes advantage of insurance

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw Dr.Hall for 14 years. He was one of the most important people in my life. His knowledge is endless. I’m very sad to hear he’s retired as I will miss him. He was extremely innovative with my treatment. He was my only doctor that I trusted.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Wonderful and compassionate psychiatrist. I recommend him without reservation for young and older patients. Great experience and very practical.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Finally a psychiatrist the understands adult ADHD. Dr hall explains everything and his notes are thorough

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am so absolutely thankful for such a caring doctor. He is simply the best, and the staff is amazing! Thank you for helping me and so many others, your patience is above and beyond kind, you are so loving and giving and honest. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is great. I'm so sad he's retired now. I hope I can find another doctor who's as knowledgeable as Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

It's hard to find a doctor you can bear the tragedies that haunt you. Dr. Hall is always willing to help you jump any hurdles that prevent you from being the best you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Hall has provided care and compassion for me for many years. If there is a waiting time, it's because he's worth the time. His staff is friendly and helpful as well. Worth the 3 hour drive to see him for a few minutes.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Hall, has been my Dr. for many years; and in addition to other family members as well. Dr Hall has been a great support for me, as I have hurdled many obstacles these last years. However, I could always count on Dr. Hall to care and direct me through and even alter my treatment plan as needed to achieve my accomplishments. I give Dr. EB Hall a 👍🏼In addition to a very sincere Thank you! Thank you Dr. Hall for always caring and for all your help, throughout all these years. V.B.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Discharged me for taking pain meds for a back injury

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. E.B. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)