Ratings for Dr. E.B. Hall

I have seen many reviews about Dr. Hall, who I assume is a great doctor, but I am currently being seen by John Connell whom I believe is Dr. Hall's assistant. I don't see any reviews about him and I don't think he is getting the credit and recognition that he deserves. John Connell is by far the best doctor I have ever met. He has helped me deal with so many stressors in my life along with my extreme anxiety which lead to my horrendous and life threatening panic attacks that come from dealing with stress in school, my extremely strict mother who has great expectations of me which sometimes I think I can not achieve, my girlfriend and her need for attention even though I'm always busy, the financial problems that come with being a college student, and the unpredictable bouts of fear of impending doom that constantly possess and remain dormant in my thoughts leading to my inevitable and horrible panic attacks. After having multiple bad experiences with my previous psychologist who was very egotistical, rude with mood swings, unorganized, and overall did not care about my well being, I felt like there was no hope left for me, until I managed to find Dr. Hall and John Connell. Thank you Dr. Hall for doing what you do, but all my gratitude goes to John Connell. Thank you for not only treating me like a patient but also listening to me and my problems and providing me with knowledge as well as helping me get my life in order like someone who genuinely cares about my well-being.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Hall is amazing and one of the few left that possesses great knowledge. Before my first visit with him I came onto this site to see what other patients thought about him and it's true that he has a way of reading into you and projecting your condition. I wouldn't consider him a pill-pusher because he takes the time to listen to feedback regarding the medication and will change it immediately until you are stabilized on the right medication. It's a trial and error process and the same medication or dosage is not right for everyone. The wait time before seeing him is a bit frustrating but it is worth it. He has helped my depression and severe panic attacks tremendously combined with medications and cognitive behavior therapy that I am getting from someone he coordinates my care with. He seems to have more knowledge about me than my own PCP. If you must see a psychiatrist then please see Dr. Hall. He is one of the very few good ones left.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Hall is the best psychiatrist I have ever had, and unfortunately I have had many. He is willing to try multiple treatment options to find the one that works, he may be unorthodox, but always is listening and attentive in ways most are not. He has saved my life multiple times over.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am a health professional and a patient of dr. Hall's for the last 10 years...I have to say I have never experienced a doctor more knowledgeable and caring than dr. Hall. He is outstanding in his knowledge of psychiatric medicine and has helped me when no one else could. This man deserves super kudos..not only for his knowledge and experience but also for his empathy and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I absolutely love dr hall he's so good at diagnosing you explains diagnosis and treatment cares for your needs and listens he's very kind staff are nice can be a little wait but I couldn't ask for a betterDr he's the Best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Hall is unbelievably intuitive about his patients in my experience. He has essentially held my hand through the darkest period in my life. He has looked at me as a person. I have been treated well and highly recommend him for med management. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Hall is very keen with his diagnoses and was able to identify a condition of mine that had been misdiagnosed for years. He identifies the meds that are effective for your condition and will work with you to dial in a drug and dosage until it's just right. I've been seeing him for years and will remain absolutely loyal. Count me as another patient who will plainly say that Dr. Hall has improved my life beyond what I ever would have thought possible before.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Seriously!! This guy is great! His scribe is awesome too!! They make a good team. Let's see well first couple visits I felt overwhelmed with meds but you know what 2/3 were working right out the door and now 3/4 are working. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to take medication and now I feel like I trust Dr Hall to make the right decisions and he's doing an awesome job at it. Staff is great too. Always friendly on the phone and at the window. Once we get the correct ADHD meds figured out I would then say he has fixed my life. Already so much better. I've spent 10 years working dead end jobs and now I want to spend the next 12 years becoming a psychiatrist myself.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for a couple of years now and think he has his own style as a physician, which, at first, may put some uptight people on guard. But, it is exactly his "bohemian" demeanor which I like......He listens to you and also talks to you about your life and what is gojng on with it.Instead of looking at his watch and trying to hurry along the session. I find him competent, affable and resceptive to his patents' feedback.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I;ve seen Dr. Hall for 7 years, and from what I've seen Dr Hall truly cares about his patients. Yes he often runs behind because he tries to actually listen to his patients and give them the time they need rather than clock watch and cut off meaningful conversation because "time's up." I think Dr Hall is a great resource for people who are committed to taking action as well as medication, and in my experience was very sensitive to the fact my eventual goal would be management without meds. He has come to use an assistant to transcribe our appointments, which I've found allows him to focus more on the session and less on trying to multitask, so I say Props to him for finding a way to give the most attention to his clients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. E.B. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Healthnet