Ratings for Dr. E.B. Hall

I am so absolutely thankful for such a caring doctor. He is simply the best, and the staff is amazing! Thank you for helping me and so many others, your patience is above and beyond kind, you are so loving and giving and honest. God bless you!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is great. I'm so sad he's retired now. I hope I can find another doctor who's as knowledgeable as Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

It's hard to find a doctor you can bear the tragedies that haunt you. Dr. Hall is always willing to help you jump any hurdles that prevent you from being the best you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Hall has provided care and compassion for me for many years. If there is a waiting time, it's because he's worth the time. His staff is friendly and helpful as well. Worth the 3 hour drive to see him for a few minutes.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Hall, has been my Dr. for many years; and in addition to other family members as well. Dr Hall has been a great support for me, as I have hurdled many obstacles these last years. However, I could always count on Dr. Hall to care and direct me through and even alter my treatment plan as needed to achieve my accomplishments. I give Dr. EB Hall a 👍🏼In addition to a very sincere Thank you! Thank you Dr. Hall for always caring and for all your help, throughout all these years. V.B.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Discharged me for taking pain meds for a back injury

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great Doctor well educated and very understanding. I recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

His office has a home-like feel to it and everyone is all smiles. Very therapeutic open-arms place when you simply tell them whats bothering you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

This office is always an hour behind. It can take 2 weeks for them to respond to the pharmacy for refills. Hi employee turnover. Not good.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have seen many reviews about Dr. Hall, who I assume is a great doctor, but I am currently being seen by John Connell whom I believe is Dr. Hall's assistant. I don't see any reviews about him and I don't think he is getting the credit and recognition that he deserves. John Connell is by far the best doctor I have ever met. He has helped me deal with so many stressors in my life along with my extreme anxiety which lead to my horrendous and life threatening panic attacks that come from dealing with stress in school, my extremely strict mother who has great expectations of me which sometimes I think I can not achieve, my girlfriend and her need for attention even though I'm always busy, the financial problems that come with being a college student, and the unpredictable bouts of fear of impending doom that constantly possess and remain dormant in my thoughts leading to my inevitable and horrible panic attacks. After having multiple bad experiences with my previous psychologist who was very egotistical, rude with mood swings, unorganized, and overall did not care about my well being, I felt like there was no hope left for me, until I managed to find Dr. Hall and John Connell. Thank you Dr. Hall for doing what you do, but all my gratitude goes to John Connell. Thank you for not only treating me like a patient but also listening to me and my problems and providing me with knowledge as well as helping me get my life in order like someone who genuinely cares about my well-being.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. E.B. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)