You may also like

Rate Dr. E.B. Hall

Dr. E.B. Hall's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for a couple of years now and think he has his own style as a physician, which, at first, may put some uptight people on guard. But, it is exactly his "bohemian" demeanor which I like......He listens to you and also talks to you about your life and what is gojng on with it.Instead of looking at his watch and trying to hurry along the session. I find him competent, affable and resceptive to his patents' feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I;ve seen Dr. Hall for 7 years, and from what I've seen Dr Hall truly cares about his patients. Yes he often runs behind because he tries to actually listen to his patients and give them the time they need rather than clock watch and cut off meaningful conversation because "time's up." I think Dr Hall is a great resource for people who are committed to taking action as well as medication, and in my experience was very sensitive to the fact my eventual goal would be management without meds. He has come to use an assistant to transcribe our appointments, which I've found allows him to focus more on the session and less on trying to multitask, so I say Props to him for finding a way to give the most attention to his clients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr Hall is a great physician! Obviously someone has had some issues with him. My experience has been very pleasant. He is the Bomb. Word to you all- some people who have serious issues understand that not one shrink can help all of you. Some of you need a specialist. Some of you are too far gone. But Doc Hall is a great shrink!,!""

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Hall is a Rockstar. Who cares if there is someone listening in the room other than Dr Hall. She is very professional and is there for a reason she is there, so get over it...Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr Hall has a gift.. Its that simple. He is awesome and his assistant is equally awesome..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

This doctor should not even have a valid license. He gets very angry if you have an adverse reaction to a drug he prescribes. He told me because of that, I am too difficult to treat. He offered me marijuana because he said it would help my migraines and bipolar issues, even after I kept refusing. When I asked him to take me off some medication, because of all the side effects, all he would do is add more & more. He asked me to bring my daughter in for her anger issues. I did. He and his PA, John Connell promptly discharged us both because our situation was too complex. I was told that she was a danger to me and possibly the entire family. Are they supposed to be there to help? Because they didn't offer that the entire time I was seeing them. They have no ethics. I would not recommend this clinic to anyone. The staff is not friendly either. There was also a secretary or some office worker in the room with me on many occasions. I felt violated and if my personal medical information was not confidential. When they discharged us, they offered no help with finding a new provider. Instead, the sole responsibility fell upon me. This guy is a quack and needs to retire. He does NOT care about his patients, nor what they are going through.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2621751].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I am a Big Fan of Dr. Hall! He is a very caring and understanding Man! He listens to me, he is knowledgeable about all meds and their interaction with others! He has straightened out all my meds to where they work for me! He has been a Life Changing Person in my Life! He has made me understand why I am the way I am! He has made me feel OK about myself! I am a Better Person because of him! My opinion about myself and other people has changed ! I had some problems with his staff. I talked to him about it. They have changed, so he obviously talked to them about it!!! I consider Him a Friend and Confidante!!!
Kirby Balthrop

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2508820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Ok, I admit I'm a patient of Dr. Hall, and have been for about 5 years. As you can all see from his ratings, some of us love him, some hate him. I think that many of the points made here, good and bad, are true. Dr. Hall himself has ADHD (I'm not kidding, he does and if pushed would admit it), so if you take that into account, it explains a lot. If you're looking for a therapist to talk to about your problems, Dr. Hall probably isn't it. That's not what he's good at. Yes, he does push the meds quite a bit. If you don't want meds, he's not your doctor. Has he helped me? Yes, but I'm not the most difficult case. Has he said things that made me scratch my head in wonder? Yes. Do I spend up to an hour waiting to see him for a 15-minute appt?? Often. Is he the best? Probably not, but if you like him and "get" his style, he can be great. I'll stick with him for now because he and I seem to have found the best treatment for me. Do shop around if his style isn't for you.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2438406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Hall's (since February) and have been very happy with him. He is knowledgable and intuitive about my psychiatric condition ad is a great source for referrals for alternative methods. He sent me to a PA who specializes in metabolic profiles which has helped me immensely in addition to medication management. He is familiar with the therapist I already had and so has been able to communicate with her regarding my progress. He runs late most days from what I can tell but overall I am very happy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2438404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Horrible experience! Hall had a secretary in the room with no medical background listening to every personal thing I had to say. She made several facial expressions and noises which were extremely degrading and disrespectful. She also decided to voice her opinion for whatever reason. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! filing a complaint with the AMA.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2438403].votes_count ]]