You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E.B. Hall

Dr. Hall is amazing and one of the few left that possesses great knowledge. Before my first visit with him I came onto this site to see what other patients thought about him and it's true that he has a way of reading into you and projecting your condition. I wouldn't consider him a pill-pusher because he takes the time to listen to feedback regarding the medication and will change it immediately until you are stabilized on the right medication. It's a trial and error process and the same medication or dosage is not right for everyone. The wait time before seeing him is a bit frustrating but it is worth it. He has helped my depression and severe panic attacks tremendously combined with medications and cognitive behavior therapy that I am getting from someone he coordinates my care with. He seems to have more knowledge about me than my own PCP. If you must see a psychiatrist then please see Dr. Hall. He is one of the very few good ones left.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Hall is the best psychiatrist I have ever had, and unfortunately I have had many. He is willing to try multiple treatment options to find the one that works, he may be unorthodox, but always is listening and attentive in ways most are not. He has saved my life multiple times over.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Hall began treating my niece after being discharged from a psychiatric ward. The patient told him what her condition was and he accepted her diagnosis and treated her as such. After she started setting fires it took a week for him to get off his bum and issue a pick up order. Now a year after of being under his treatment, she has lost her children and set her home on fire. She is homeless and worse off than before. By the way his treatment was Xanax and Pot. So if all you want or need is Xanax and Pot, he is you Doctor. If you or your loved one are in need of serious psychiatric care run, do not walk away from this evil man.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I am a health professional and a patient of dr. Hall's for the last 10 years...I have to say I have never experienced a doctor more knowledgeable and caring than dr. Hall. He is outstanding in his knowledge of psychiatric medicine and has helped me when no one else could. This man deserves super kudos..not only for his knowledge and experience but also for his empathy and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I absolutely love dr hall he's so good at diagnosing you explains diagnosis and treatment cares for your needs and listens he's very kind staff are nice can be a little wait but I couldn't ask for a betterDr he's the Best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Hall is unbelievably intuitive about his patients in my experience. He has essentially held my hand through the darkest period in my life. He has looked at me as a person. I have been treated well and highly recommend him for med management. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Hall is very keen with his diagnoses and was able to identify a condition of mine that had been misdiagnosed for years. He identifies the meds that are effective for your condition and will work with you to dial in a drug and dosage until it's just right. I've been seeing him for years and will remain absolutely loyal. Count me as another patient who will plainly say that Dr. Hall has improved my life beyond what I ever would have thought possible before.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Seriously!! This guy is great! His scribe is awesome too!! They make a good team. Let's see well first couple visits I felt overwhelmed with meds but you know what 2/3 were working right out the door and now 3/4 are working. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to take medication and now I feel like I trust Dr Hall to make the right decisions and he's doing an awesome job at it. Staff is great too. Always friendly on the phone and at the window. Once we get the correct ADHD meds figured out I would then say he has fixed my life. Already so much better. I've spent 10 years working dead end jobs and now I want to spend the next 12 years becoming a psychiatrist myself.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for a couple of years now and think he has his own style as a physician, which, at first, may put some uptight people on guard. But, it is exactly his "bohemian" demeanor which I like......He listens to you and also talks to you about your life and what is gojng on with it.Instead of looking at his watch and trying to hurry along the session. I find him competent, affable and resceptive to his patents' feedback.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I;ve seen Dr. Hall for 7 years, and from what I've seen Dr Hall truly cares about his patients. Yes he often runs behind because he tries to actually listen to his patients and give them the time they need rather than clock watch and cut off meaningful conversation because "time's up." I think Dr Hall is a great resource for people who are committed to taking action as well as medication, and in my experience was very sensitive to the fact my eventual goal would be management without meds. He has come to use an assistant to transcribe our appointments, which I've found allows him to focus more on the session and less on trying to multitask, so I say Props to him for finding a way to give the most attention to his clients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. E.B. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

AHC
MSP/BC Med
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall is amazing and one of the few left that possesses great knowledge. Before my first visit with him I came onto this site to see what other patients thou..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall is the best psychiatrist I have ever had, and unfortunately I have had many. He is willing to try multiple treatment options to find the one that works..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall began treating my niece after being discharged from a psychiatric ward. The patient told him what her condition was and he accepted her diagnosis and t..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a health professional and a patient of dr. Hall's for the last 10 years...I have to say I have never experienced a doctor more knowledgeable and caring tha..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love dr hall he's so good at diagnosing you explains diagnosis and treatment cares for your needs and listens he's very kind staff are nice can be ..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall is unbelievably intuitive about his patients in my experience. He has essentially held my hand through the darkest period in my life. He has looked at..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall is very keen with his diagnoses and was able to identify a condition of mine that had been misdiagnosed for years. He identifies the meds that are eff..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously!! This guy is great! His scribe is awesome too!! They make a good team. Let's see well first couple visits I felt overwhelmed with meds but you know w..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Hall for a couple of years now and think he has his own style as a physician, which, at first, may put some uptight people on guard. But,..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I;ve seen Dr. Hall for 7 years, and from what I've seen Dr Hall truly cares about his patients. Yes he often runs behind because he tries to actually listen to ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hall is a great physician! Obviously someone has had some issues with him. My experience has been very pleasant. He is the Bomb. Word to you all- some people..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hall is a Rockstar. Who cares if there is someone listening in the room other than Dr Hall. She is very professional and is there for a reason she is there, ..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hall has a gift.. Its that simple. He is awesome and his assistant is equally awesome.."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor should not even have a valid license. He gets very angry if you have an adverse reaction to a drug he prescribes. He told me because of that, I am t..."

November 16, 2014