Ratings for Dr. Thomas Golin

OMG, Dr. Golin submitted a bill to my insurance from a procedure from over 10 years ago. I tried to fight it with insurance company but the morons paid it. Such a dishonest person. I reported him to the District Attorney's office and nothing came of it. This guy is raking it in with insurance fraud.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had the SAME issue! I applied for life insurance and was denied because of a procedure I "got".... He also contacted me after retiring from NJ, asking me to send him checks I received in the mail, to his new Las Vegas PO Box. After looking through my records from him, and seeing serious procedures that I NEVER got, I reported him to Lifeline. I have no idea if they persued anything, but I sure hope all of this fraud is somehow settled!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Golin charged my insurance company for a surgery I never had! It was a few months after my delivery so maybe he thought I wouldn't bother reading my EOB. I just came from maternal fetal medicine and I was told that I should've been seeing them during my first pregnancy because I was high risk yet he never sent there . Tough pregnancy and delivery. I thank God my son is fine! One of the referring docs is Dr Marcus (condescending jerk)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Anyone know who or what practice he referred his patients to???

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Golin was the best doctor I have ever been to. To say that I am completely crushed to find that he retired is an understatement. I am actually almost afraid to have anymore children without him being my doctor. I would love to know who all of his patients will go to since we all seem to feel he was the best.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Golin's for years and years. I don't know what the people who say he billed them for things not done are talking about. That absolutely never happened to me or anyone else that I know who went to him. I have a lot of "issues" and he never failed to help me. Dr. Golin was THE BEST. Everything you could possibly want in a doctor and more. I know I will never find another doctor like him. I miss him, and I miss Linda. Very, very sad he has retired. Thank you Dr. Golin for all of your care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I miss Dr. Golin :(. Don't think I'll find another doctor quite like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I am not surprised he retired quickly. I think he was a wonderful Dr but was extremely dishonest. He billed my insurance for tests he absolutely did not run- for example, billed them for an U/S when i did not have an u/s; billed for a blood test when he had not run a blood test; billed for a pap smear- no pap smear was done etc. I called to question him about these issues and he said it was "standard billing"- well, i work in insurance billing and it is absolutely not standard.

Submitted January 10, 2015

I'm so disappointed Dr Golin retired! Hes been my only OBGYN. So knowledgeable & makes you feel very comfortable. I will miss his care & dealing with his wife Linda as well. I only wish I knew about this & received a letter since I was there in October & would've never known if I didn't call the office due to an insurance issue. If anyone knows why I would love to know & if he will be practicing again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I can not say enough positive comment about Dr. Golin and have been his patient for 20 years. He saved my life during my c-section as he scrubbed in to assist the on-call doctor and I had cervical tears which caused me to hemorrhage alot. He was compassionate when I lost my son at 20 weeks gestation due to preterm labor. Dr. Golin and his wife, Linda came to the small burial at the cemetery I had for my son. I am very upset to hear of his retirement and disappointed I did not receive a letter from him. My hope is that he is ok since he closed his practice quickly. Compassionate, patient, extremely knowledgeable, competent and honest are just a few words to describe Dr. Golin.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Thomas Golin's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim