You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas Golin

Anyone know who or what practice he referred his patients to???

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Golin was the best doctor I have ever been to. To say that I am completely crushed to find that he retired is an understatement. I am actually almost afraid to have anymore children without him being my doctor. I would love to know who all of his patients will go to since we all seem to feel he was the best.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Golin's for years and years. I don't know what the people who say he billed them for things not done are talking about. That absolutely never happened to me or anyone else that I know who went to him. I have a lot of "issues" and he never failed to help me. Dr. Golin was THE BEST. Everything you could possibly want in a doctor and more. I know I will never find another doctor like him. I miss him, and I miss Linda. Very, very sad he has retired. Thank you Dr. Golin for all of your care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I miss Dr. Golin :(. Don't think I'll find another doctor quite like him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I am not surprised he retired quickly. I think he was a wonderful Dr but was extremely dishonest. He billed my insurance for tests he absolutely did not run- for example, billed them for an U/S when i did not have an u/s; billed for a blood test when he had not run a blood test; billed for a pap smear- no pap smear was done etc. I called to question him about these issues and he said it was "standard billing"- well, i work in insurance billing and it is absolutely not standard.

Submitted January 10, 2015

I'm so disappointed Dr Golin retired! Hes been my only OBGYN. So knowledgeable & makes you feel very comfortable. I will miss his care & dealing with his wife Linda as well. I only wish I knew about this & received a letter since I was there in October & would've never known if I didn't call the office due to an insurance issue. If anyone knows why I would love to know & if he will be practicing again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I can not say enough positive comment about Dr. Golin and have been his patient for 20 years. He saved my life during my c-section as he scrubbed in to assist the on-call doctor and I had cervical tears which caused me to hemorrhage alot. He was compassionate when I lost my son at 20 weeks gestation due to preterm labor. Dr. Golin and his wife, Linda came to the small burial at the cemetery I had for my son. I am very upset to hear of his retirement and disappointed I did not receive a letter from him. My hope is that he is ok since he closed his practice quickly. Compassionate, patient, extremely knowledgeable, competent and honest are just a few words to describe Dr. Golin.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

To say I'm crushed to hear he retired via word of mouth, is an understatement. I was there in October for a checkup and not a word was uttered about a retirement. Dr. Golin delivered my two sons and has card for my well being for 15 years. I recommended friends and family to him, who all agree, he was the best. I feel overwhelmed to have to start thee process all over with someone new. I really wish I received a letter, had some notice....And maybe even had the chance to ask him for his personal recommendations. Ugh. Devestated.....

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

He did retire and I did get a letter but I was a current patient. He also called me beforehand to let me know. He was sad to do it but the letter said with the health care changes in 2015 he could never provide the level of care his patients need and stay in business. It happened very quickly because of that. I am devastated to see him go and don't know how I will replace him. He was incredible and saved my son's life. Other doctors are taking over his office. Same phone number and address. I'm surprised he didn't mail out the letter to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Yes this true, but retired???? Not to sure about that!!! Informed my insurance company who knew nothing about it, as a matter of fact they still have him listed as practicing and excepting new patients. Lifeline knew nothing as well, they too had him as still practicing. Yes you want your records call Stacy, office manager at 973-316-6760, or speck to Anna at extention 2100.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Thomas Golin's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

GHI
HealthPartners
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone know who or what practice he referred his patients to???"

May 16, 2016
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "1 West Ridgewood Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12014445744".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Golin was the best doctor I have ever been to. To say that I am completely crushed to find that he retired is an understatement. I am actually almost afra..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Golin's for years and years. I don't know what the people who say he billed them for things not done are talking about. That absolutely..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Although this dr was a very nice man, he also was a crook billing for things he never did . He retired because he got caught ! No one really knows where he is..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I miss Dr. Golin :(. Don't think I'll find another doctor quite like him."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I am not surprised he retired quickly. I think he was a wonderful Dr but was extremely dishonest. He billed my insurance for tests he absolutely did not run- fo..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so disappointed Dr Golin retired! Hes been my only OBGYN. So knowledgeable & makes you feel very comfortable. I will miss his care & dealing with his wife ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough positive comment about Dr. Golin and have been his patient for 20 years. He saved my life during my c-section as he scrubbed in to assist ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To say I'm crushed to hear he retired via word of mouth, is an understatement. I was there in October for a checkup and not a word was uttered about a retireme..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did retire and I did get a letter but I was a current patient. He also called me beforehand to let me know. He was sad to do it but the letter said with the ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Yes this true, but retired???? Not to sure about that!!! Informed my insurance company who knew nothing about it, as a matter of fact they still have him listed..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just found out he retired. A total shock. He was an excellent doctor, but I agree that a letter or a phone call would have been nice. Pretty unprofessiona..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So how do we get our medical records?? I also have questions I'd like to ask him about a bill I received for medical tests that he ordered. That's never going..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "so where is Dr Golin? his phone is not working? hes no longer on staff at Valley Hospital? what happened? someone must know something?"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor, but I was stunned to learn he closed his practice with no notification to patients. I think a courtesy notification to allow us time to find a new..."

December 2, 2014
  • City changed from "Ridgewood" to "Paramus"

October 3, 2012
  • City changed from "PARAMUS" to "WOODCLIFF LAKE", Med School changed from "Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021" to "Cornell University Medical College"

July 8, 2012