Ratings for Dr. David Strydom

He was very good at first. Now I have complex problems, and I feel lost as he's in too much of a hurry to get rid of you as fast as he can. He's always in a rush and doesn't take the time to listen to you and doesn't dig too deep to find a proper diagnosis. I'm currently looking for another Dr. and will probably have to drive to the city to find one.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

knowledgeable, understanding, relatable. what more could a patient require?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He lectured me for 20 min on how it’s wrong to ask for birth control at 15.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Outstanding Doctor, always listens, always professional, very caring and very knowledgeable. You are a good man Doc, keep up the good work and this community is very lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

My wife and I were amongst his first patients. The word quickly spread about his great qualities, both as a doctor and as a person. At the peak of his patients, he had 2000 or more of us. Other doctors finally came to Vegreville and his numbers went down. Let me put what I think of him this way. If his numbers went down to just two patients, those two would be my wife and I. I am a senior citizen (77 in 5 mo). He is a huge part of what keeps me healthy. My wife as well.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He is such a nice man. I never had any issues with him. He is caring and compassionate about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Very Knowledgeable Dr. Other than his giant beard with a touch of grey not much can be improved upon. Also very involved in his community, very atypical of the physicians from the previous medical clinic

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Almost killed my daughters father. Told him it is just a viral infection. And it was sepsis ( blood poisoning) and pneumonia of both lungs. That's scary. He had not many chances to survive after this. Good Edmonton is close by. He survived only because doctors in University of Alberta were not like dr. Strydom. I can understand that doctors are busy in Vegreville , but patient came with respiratory problems, not with paper cut.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Very unprofessional, arrogant, stubborn, does not listen and understand patients needs. Spends more time on convincing you that his views are right then understanding your reasons for seeing the doctor. In my view this is the sign of a narrow minded person who needs to volunteer to help the less fortunate and try to understand where they are coming from. Not everyone is on the same financial level, but i think respect for other people should be his new goal. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Best doctor around. We are lucky to have him. Most doctors this good leave for Edmonton for more money.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015