Ratings for Dr. Steven Goldberg

He is a great Doctor. It is like every patient is very important to him. I would trust my life with him. I have never had a long wait for him, normal for Doctors wait.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I was seeing Dr. Goldberg for over 10 years. Very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned.However his office staff is the worst I have ever encountered. So I left his practice, I am sure he would not stand for the tactics if he was the patient

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I think he is a terrific & knowledgeable doctor. I loved his staff, as well. My only prblem was waiting soooooooo long in the examining room for him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

more interested in avoiding prescribing pain medication than actually giving a diagnosis

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

excellent doctor. caring, thorough,informative and worth the wait. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 4, 2005

The wait was always excrutiatingly long, even when there early. The phone system was always hanging up on me, and no one ever apologized. He's a nice doctor, but in my opinion, not worth the wait or the time. He also recommended that I NOT take vitamins, but just eat more veggies!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

Dr. Steven Goldberg's Credentials

• Greek

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas