Ratings for Dr. Henry Moller

I was heading towards opioids. He got me off pills and saved my live. Very good listener. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Miller was very receptive, a good listener, took the time to get to know me, made my visit very comfortable. He is a 'next level' thinker and keeps a nice office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Moller and his staff were very helpful and courteous and took the time to fully address my needs and conscerns.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This doctor was over an hour late, yelled at his receptionist and also yelled at me for asking too many questions. We discussed his research and christianity not me and I thought it was psychiatry! I am not going back even if he prescribes marijuana easily. My anxiety was really high when I was dealing with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Moller for more than three years now. He is knowledgeable, empathetic and has proven to be very helpful. He is not a pill pusher and will take the time to fully listen and provide insights at the right time. His tone is professional, and his demeanor, although unconventional, proved to be professional and caring at all times. i would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Moller to anyone. He is extremely intelligent, well read and embrace good values. His academic background is impressive and his approach often unconventional but effective. Francois.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Recently met with Dr Moller and had a very positive experience with him. He helped me with all of my needs and was enjoyable to speak with. Looking forward to seeing him again.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Moller has been a very resourceful physician for me, referring me to the right physicians and working jointly for the betterment of my health care, very knowledgable staff also!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr.Moller is all about fun loving and pleasant counsel coupled with sage, helpful advice. I felt anxiety and depression, but my sessions with the doctor left me uplifted and hopeful. Looking forward to continuing this treatment.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr.Moller has been a source of comfort and inspiration during a particularly difficult time. I've found his knowledge of science and medicine to be astounding and educational. He helped me develop confidence and rebuild my relationships. I feel excited to recomend this modern form of therapy.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

at every appointment, while i was speaking about important symptoms or sensitive topics, he was checking emails and texting, trailing off and not finishing full sentences/thoughts. he is always arguing with his staff in a demeaning manor. he always runs late and often steps out while patients are waiting for him

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Henry Moller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English
  • German

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1996)

• Mental illness

• Top Graduate Student Award (2014) University of Waterloo Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
  • Canadian Delegate (2013) Bedrocan BV 3rd International Masterclass, Holland
  • Cancer Care Ontario Academic Award (2011) for Academic Achievement in University of Toronto School of Public Policy Program
  • Equipment Grant (2010) BrainLight GmBH for Technologically-Enhanced Meditation and Non-Invasive Mental Health Care
  • Travel Grant (2009) World Health Organization, International Consensus Conference, Development of International Classification of Function (ICF) Core Sets for Sleep