Ratings for Dr. Henry Moller

It has been close to 15 years and more since I began seeing Dr. Moller........He has introduced me to and discussed various ways for me to deal with my concerns. He has been attentive keeping his interest and assessments up to date. Always open to conversation and makes a patient feel not rushed.....if you are waiting it may be a short wait but when it is your turn you are not pushed. Will continue to work with Dr Moller he has helped to make my situation workable and comfortable day to day. It has been a successful relationship.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I have been a patient since 2015. After years of struggling to get my family doctor to understand my perspective on my personal wellness and health I find talking to Dr Moller refreshing. I am able to speak openly about my health and life experiences without being made to feel uneasy, which was not usually the case with my family doctor. While he can be a little distracted at times and occasionally our conversation jumps around a bit I intend to continue to see Dr Moller, as my life has undeniable improved in the last 3 years.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Excellent physician, highly knowledgeable, delightful to converse with and compassionate. Not too many cannabinoid friendly physicians out there, this one is, AND he and his team do research to always have answers for any questions you could have.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I can't believe this physician charges fees for prescriptions. I was disappointed when the receptionist wanted my health card number and a fee (double charged), the physician then went on to say that its not about the money after he puts the money in his BACK pocket. Ontop of everything, he was 45 min late Then when in the appointment, he was on facebook IN MY SCHEDULED appointment, barely listening. Just a complete waste of time. There should be negative star ratings for this guy. Cherry on top... he asked me to rate him on this, thinking he did a decent job.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Henry Moller is more than a doctor who may possibly prescribe cannabis. He is a man with many interests, who exudes a desire to help people, and came into operating his practice through exercising what he has learnt throughout his experiences. I found this doctor to be among the most open, sharing, and caring that I have had involved in my pursuits of health, well-being, and quality of life. All that being said, to each their own - this is clearly not the right doctor some of the reviewers here - I feel sorry for the trolls & haters here, but I have to focus on doing my best for myself and my family, which is why I see Doctor Henry Moller routinely.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I have been coming to Moller since 2015. He has certainly helped me with my decision to use cannabis as my medicine. I have been using cannabis for 6 year before I switched to medical cannabis. Even though the wait time may be a problem, his experience and knowledge is the quality he brings to the discussion. He had helped me during a hard time in my life with my condition and I want to thank him for the vision he has set out.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Moller took a holistic approach to my health issues in a very enlightening way. I am glad there is a doctor who looks at more than just body parts. Imagine a doctor who takes the time to listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Moller did not show up to our 10 am scheduled appointment and I waited for 1.5 hours. During that time, I took the opportunity to seek out on-line reviews of him and learned that his lack of punctuality and hostile misdemeanour were common complaints. My concern, in addition to not having had my medical problem addressed, is that I work in the public sector as a school teacher. A supply teacher was booked and paid for from the public purse so that I could attend this appointment. It is wasteful for tax payers to fund supply teachers unnecessarily. I have filed a complaint with the Ontario College of Physicians, hoping that some action will be taken to improve the quality of professional service in our citizen-paid health care system.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr, Moller for since 2012. I came to him during a period of my life in which my very ordered life was descending into chaos, If not for the compassion of this man I would be lost. His empathy and support has seen me through the tough times. Visits to his office leave me feeling uplifted and hopeful. My particular issues are complex and yet he has proven adept at navigating and assisting with them. He is highly intelligent and bridges the medically academic with the pragmatic. The staff have always been kind and courteous to me. Dr. Moller has shown a willingness to assist me in working through my issues where by contrast, other physicians have wanted to prescribe pharmaceuticals that have not helped and even caused further illness. In my experience, I have been further assisted by Dr. Moller's approach.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

This doctor loves to yell at and degrade his staff, while you are sitting in his office. He is a total joke. Couldnt focus on anything, went out for a smoke 30 mins after my scheduled appointment time, was reading emails and bouncing all over the place while i was talking about serious physical and mental health issues. He charges for every last thing he possibly can for services that legally he has no right to charge for. I saw this doctor out of desperation and left as soon as i found a replacement. Totally ridiculous experiences with this doctor over and over again. He is totally out of it

Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Henry Moller's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English
  • German

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1996)

• Mental illness

• Equipment Grant (2010) BrainLight GmBH for Technologically-Enhanced Meditation and Non-Invasive Mental Health Care
  • Travel Grant (2009) World Health Organization, International Consensus Conference, Development of International Classification of Function (ICF) Core Sets for Sleep
  • Top Graduate Student Award (2014) University of Waterloo Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
  • Canadian Delegate (2013) Bedrocan BV 3rd International Masterclass, Holland
  • Cancer Care Ontario Academic Award (2011) for Academic Achievement in University of Toronto School of Public Policy Program

Chambers of Commerce