Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Raff

Dr. Raff is a wonderful doctor, but the communication skills between the nurses and him if you need to call for a concern are horrible. I have waited over ten days before in pain before anyone bothered to call me back. They show their lack of concern every time that happens.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Raff is by far my favorite doctor. He takes his time with you to make sure any question you have is answered. He gives a lot of background information and options available to you. Wonderful...wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Raff took the time to talk over several options of birth control with me. He did not rush and was extremely helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. At first I was skeptical about having a make OB/GYN, but now I won't go to anybody else!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Raff is very helpful. He has been my GYN for about 6 years and was my OB last summer when my son was born. He is very respectful, and has been able to answer any questions that I have had. The only downfall is that he only delivers at IU hospital. There are a lot of other options in Indianapolis area that have nicer/better maternity wards.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Gregory J. Raff's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med