Ratings for Dr. Tim Dowdall

Super friendly and always willing to listen and get to the bottom of things. He exhausts all avenues in the endeavour to find the issue and help you manage it in the most efficient way. Great bedside manner so to speak. He’s also got a great sense of humour which is always a plus when dealing with miserable medical issues. Definitely a keeper

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Dowdall has always been excellent - thorough, helpful and willing to listen. Always interested in finding the root of a problem, try new avenues and take things seriously. Highly recommended. Great sense of humour as well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent physician with vast knowledge and patience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I was lucky enough to get him as a physician went I went to emergancy at the oilfield general hospital. I was blown away by his knowledge and thoroughness. He really above and beyond in my care and I could never thank him enough. I wish I lived near black diamond as I would to have him as a permanent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

The best doctor I ha e ever had..he has made my life better ..I don't know where i would be without him he has changed my life in major ways with the health care I get from him..he is simply magnificent I am so grateful for you doctor dowdall thank you for everything you have done and continue to do

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Excellent Family Doctor for many years in Black Diamond - in the last few years though I never got in to see him....although I was booked with him. Instead it was a series of Student or Practicing Doctors. At first he would come in at the end of the appointment or if the other doctor had a question.....but later on he didn't even show. In addition, my son had a very bad experiance with one of the student doctors who "scoffed" at his concerns and made him feel like he was there for Drugs...when the oposite was true. We feel sad that we had to move on and replacing Dr Dowdall has been a challenge.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Dowdall has been my doctor and my family's doctor for years. He has advocated for me in timelines for specialists, and insurance companies. This man has, simply put, made my life better with his level of care and attention for me, my wife and our children. His supporting staff deserve top shelf remarks as well. Do not recall a negative experience with Dr. Dowdall and supporting staff in over 7 years.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

He has been my doctor for a very long time, and has helped me through some very difficult times, he has proven to have a wonderful bedside manner, and is also an excellent listener, he is compassionate and follows through with everything he says, he is willing to help as much as he possibly can, a wonderful doctor, and im sure a wonderful person as well...too bad we cant all be friends with our doctors, he is the best..;)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I have lots of things to say that are good...not really anything bad, i am extremely picky and private and have quite a big mouth...he can handle me, and always tries to do so while still making me feel important.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Very willing to get to the bottom of problems and search if the answer is puzzling. Great will seeing the bigger picture and will referrals.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012