Ratings for Dr. Jarrod M. Frydman

Educated, respectful, great staff, excellent physicians!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Frydman has been my primary physician since October 2004 and he is caring, attentive & knowledgeable. As I have lived in other states & countries, it is imperative to have a physician with great bedside manner & who genuinely cares about your well-being. Along with Dr. Martinez and Nurse Practitioner Mehra, this is an amazing team. It's a busy practice but I love that this office offers walk-in appts every weekday and every other Saturday to accommodate their patients’ needs. A+ in my book!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

This doctor was able to diagnose me immediately and was instrumental in saving my life. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is our family doctor for life.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Frydman is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. He is a great listener and diagnostician.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Frydman is a great doctor, but the staff is so rude and insensitive. The girl at the front desk should not be in the medical profession. It took me almost 2 weeks to get a refill on my medication. No one ever called me to acknowledge my request or explain why it was not filled. Everyone in that office like you are bothering them. Will be looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

The Doctors are great, the office staff are rude, unprofessional just the worse, they speak to their clients like they are doing them a favor, they don't know anything anytime, the best answer I got from one was "I don't know, I only picked up the phone because I was next to it" unreal, do the Doctors not know who runs their office?? I been going there for the past 12 years, but I am looking for a new Dr. because I DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE OFFICE STAFF, don't care how good of a Dr. he is.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. His staff treats you terribly, you never know if the doctor is getting your message. He was my primary for only 6 mo, but I found him to be a poor diagnostician, wrote prescriptions with the wrong dosages, provided little feedback with medical issues and provided poor follow -up care. When I spoke with him I felt my words were falling on deaf ears. There was absolutely no relationship between Dr & patient. Dr was also very stingy with medication renewals and was holding me hostage with my medications unless I scheduled an appt. with him after seeing him 5 mo previously.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

DrJarrod M Frydman cares and only wants the best in health for his patients. I'm looking forward to my yearly visits! Have to wait til 2015 now.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Have been a patient in this office for over 12 years. Have been with Dr. Frydman for about 7 of those. He rocks! He diagnosed me with an autoimmune disease on a routine visit for a bad cold. It was like an episode of "House" moment.... He is intuitive to my needs, listens, gives me all the time I need, never looks at the clock while he's with me, and goes over everything. Very thorough. Through the years, I've had different insurances, and they've always accepted all of them. I am currently uninsured, and I cash-pay now, and am happy to do it. He's the best Doctor I've ever had and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a doctor! Simply the best. The staff accommodates everybody...even walk ins! The Reception lady has been there since I've been going there and knows me by name.... it's comforting. All the staff is nice and accommodating. Clean offices, organized. A+ in my book!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr.frydman is wonderful/intelligent man, but unfortunantly his staff is extremly unfriendly. They make uyou feel as if you are bothering them when you ask any questions. Nobody seems like they know what they are doing except the doctor. I would love to continue seeing Dr.Frydman but if I have to deal with the a staff like that I would rather feel comfortable when i am apatient somewhere

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Jarrod M. Frydman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL