Ratings for Dr. Anil G. Patel

Dr. Patel was one of the best physicians that Ashtabula has ever had. He was kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. No one will be able to replace him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Has anybody ever noticed that he does not wash his hands between patients? Also, we only accept early morning appointments because he runs 2-3 hours behind. Time to change doctors.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr Patel is wonderful!!! He is very thorough. More physicians should follow his example. The wait is well worth it- he takes his time, listens carefully & notes everything.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

I was having a miscarriage in the ER at 4 months and this doctor came in and told me that my appendix had burst,(I knew I was having a miscarriage and he wouldn't believe me) and that was causing my "cramps". He admitted me to the surgical floor, a few hours later I had the baby and the next morning he came up to the maternity floor and asked how the baby was doing AFTER reading my chart. I told him I had the baby lastnight and he asked me if I was sure!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

This doctor diagnosed a prolapsed uterus and wanted surgery scheduled. After a 2nd opinion, which I already knew he was wrong, it was confirmed that a total hysterectomy was NOT needed and there no prolapsed uterus. Dr. P also orders all kinds of tests for no reason. Refused to give me my medical records and told my insurance company (when they called to demand that I receive my records) that I wanted tests. That is totally untrue. This man didn't even know how to give a physical. Had me sitting up for the exam and said he couldn't find a cervix. I changed doctors and would never go back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

this doctor has no regards for his patients time. he has kept patients waiting sometime 3 hours for an appointment.knowlegdable but not very considerate. also likes to order tons of tests. if you have nothing but time on your hands than this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Anil G. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Ashtabula, OH