Ratings for Dr. William E. Henderson

Dr. Henderson is an amazing doctor. Very caring, very patient, great bedside manner. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He is very bad dr. Left huge part of placenta inside after delivering my baby girl. I could easily get fever and die. Very bad dr.

Submitted September 28, 2016

Love Dr. Henderson. No only does he look good but he is good at what he do. All questions asked are important to him and he treats you as if he is related to you. Love this man! But no more babies for me...first and last!! ;-)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! He shows concern by listening and he made me feel comfortable about asking question, to which he gave great feedback!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Dr. Henderson is caring and compassionate. Because he delivers babies and sometimes they don't cooperate with his schedule, he is sometimes late. When it is my turn, though, he takes time to answer questions and doesn't seem to be rushed or exhausted. He answers questions as though the answer is as important to him as to the patient. I'm glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

My visit was mis-filed with my insurance company and Dr. Henderson's office refused to change it, so I was stuck paying a bill I didn't anticipate at all, and that would have been covered by my insurance if appropriately filed.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

I really like Dr. Henderson. He saw me during my second pregnancy. My first baby was born premature and Dr. Henderson kept an extra close watch on me during this one. Every time I though something did not seem right, he would do a sonogram on me to check the baby. He did everything he could to make sure that everthing was o.k. I ended up having to have an emergency c-section 6 weeks early, and he came to the hospital to do the surgery and he wasn't even on call that day. He really cares for his patients. I will definately use him again.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I was very happy with my prenatal care and delivery experience with this doctor. He is kind, personable, and understanding. My only problem is the ridiculously long waits I often endured at the office. It probably isn't his fault, but I suspect he could do something to improve the situation.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. William E. Henderson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup