Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Harbin

Very dissatisfied my our care. Dr. doesn't listen to my concerns and really doesn't care. He was rude to me and to my daughter. I ended up at the ER instead of going to the office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Harbin is very nice, and understanding his staff is very courteous also. I had an issue that he wasted no time in taking care of. He ordered blood test to make sure that my body wasn't responding to the medication in a negative way. The only problem that I have is the wait, sometimes it can be too long, he also has another doctor who will see you if he isn't in. I didn't like him too much, as I had to tell him not to prescribe me a particular antibiotic b'c it didn't work in the past, I don't think that doctor read my file, but good thing I spoke up. I would recommend Dr. Harbin.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Not interested in my overall health. Used him for several years. Being polite is a nice quality but not enough for my health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

DR. HARBIN IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CONSERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENT, NEVER RUSH THROUGH VISIT,SPENDS ALL THE TIME THE PATIENT NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND AND ANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE EXPLAINED. HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON AND YOUR FAMILY. I WOULD RATED HIM AS A 10 PLUS.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Very empathetic, takes time to listen , excellent physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2005

Dr. Stephen W. Harbin's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1993)