Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Wakstein

Dr. Wakstein is one of the best doctors I've ever seen -- and unfortunately, I've see a lot. He seems to really care about your well being and is very thorough and kind. I just wish he could be my primary care physician. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

A truly great and conscientious doctor who makes you feel important instead of just a number. A very rare find in today's medical industry!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Excellent doctor. Does not take offense if you ask for a second opinion. Treats your child as his own. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

After 2 years of being a patient I never had an Insurance billing problem with his office until now! His office will not repond to my insurance companies request for more information. His office has billed me for none payment of insurance claim saying it was denied by insurance just 2 weeks after I recieved a letter from My insurance saying his claim is pending more information from his office and no payment is being made until then.. Insurance Co says payment was Not denied but pending more information from Doctor's Office and I am not responsible for difference until they review his records. They also noted that some doctors will ignor requests for more information and just send patient a bill for the Full amount insisting Patient is responsible. It appears this doctors office is doing just this! I keep getting a run around when I call his office about the matter. He just lost this patient. Beware! I wrote a good review above this is an update.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

He is a good doctor,very caring and asks you to call him Andy(no God factor here as some doctors give off). He never is in a hurry and he sure does work hard for his patience.One draw back is if you do not have insurance your out of luck-he has spoke of being burnt a few times by non paying patience. Of course the prices he charges the insurance are EYE Popping($200 plus to remove wax from your ear!!!). So those who need the most help and have the least amount of money are screwed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Andrew M. Wakstein's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Palmerton, PA