Ratings for Dr. Joseph Fernicola

Dr. Fernicola is an exceptional doctor in every way. He is caring, thorough, knowledgeable, patient and professional. I have been going to Dr. Fernicola for many years and I have always felt that he is dedicated to helping me and providing me with the best medical care possible. Yes, I highly recommend him to anyone. BTW, his staff is also very friendly and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Fernicola. He has provided excellent care for my Husband and I. He is a thorough and caring Doctor, he takes his time and listens to what our problems/concerns were. It is rare to find a Doctor who is not only very knowledgeable, but also very caring and dedicated to their patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The office staff are very friendly and helpful as well, and I was able to be get an appointment same day for an emergency I had.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Great doctor. Also caring, deligent with great follow through. One of the best doctors I have known.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Fernicola is exceptionally deligent and capable. He's thorough and refers patients to only the best specialists. His front office people are at best average and often extremely annoying. It's rare to call the office without being put on hold for a punishing amount of time.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr Fernicola is very friendly and very thorough. The office staff is great. My dad was in the hospital for 2.5 weeks and Dr Fernicola came to the hosptital every single day (including sat and sun) to check up on him. He is very well known and respected.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Joseph Fernicola's Credentials

• Italian

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS North Carolina