Ratings for Dr. Carmen Ehlers

I'm a new patient and have seen Dr. Ehlers twice. She had looked at my charts before our first appointment! She's friendly and informative. I especially like the way she answers questions and explains things to me.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr.Ehlers. Great personnality, very professional, easy to talk with, superior knowledge. Wish she wasn't stepping up to a new position at the local hospital, I'll miss her as my Doctor...

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I like Dr. Ehlers. Her office is much better since she has left the clinic where she was affiliated. I do find that office staff (not nurses or doctor) do not always follow-up when you request information and you have to call back and remind them. However, they are new to the postion and hopefully they will get better with time. Dr. Ehlers is popular and it is a very busy office. If you don't want to wait, since she is so busy, you should go to a different doctor. She is friendly and very nice to talk to about your problems.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

not a good office to go to for health care

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007