Ratings for Dr. Nader F. Abdelmassieh

Compassionate doctor he really cares about his patient.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Abdelmassieh is the best .I went to him for am assessment for injections in my lower back.He recommended that I have an MRI (it had been 2 yrs. since I had one. The MRI showed a tumor in the middle of my back (I had no symptoms of it).He called me into the office to explain and sent me to a neurosurgeon for evaluation. Long story short I had to have it removed.If Dr. Abdelmassieh would have not ordered the MRI the tumor would have gone undetected and could have caused me eventually to be paralyzed if not detected .I have the utmost praise for Dr. Abdelmassieh and would recommend him to anyone for pain management.He is the best in every way

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very caring with outstanding bedside manners . He took the time to explain the nerve test and he made it easy to go through it and after the test was completed he explained the results and treatment options, it was a very good experience.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Habib had a wonderful bedside manner and he truly cared about me as a patient and knew more about my condition than any other doctor I had been to.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

If your going in for an EMG or Nerve conductive study he is a doll!!!! I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007