Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Alford

I visited him several times for sleep study and CPAP setup. Arrogant! He met with some associates in the waiting room setting up a sailing expedition while I waited past me apt time. His office overcharged me for my copay. He was poorly organized upon my arrival. Plus it took him over 30 days to read my sleep study and provide an analysis. 30 days for something that took maybe a minute to do! I haven't been back. I filed a complaint with the hospital and they refunded my money. All I c an hope for is that it came out of his pocket.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

He has frequently been rude and sarcastic with me when I have seen him. He does not appear to be concerned or compasionate. He has taken me off IV steroids 240 mg. per day (in hospital) without a taper. This is very dangerous and could have resulted in adrenal crisis which can be life threatening. He has taken unnecessary risks with me on several occasions. I think he should be reviewed by the medical board and his license should be suspended before someone does die in his care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I didnt see him but was with a friend who did and he was very rude and didnt help her with her asthma,I have seen her with these asthma attacks and she has almost died before in hosiptal and he takes her medicines away from her what's up with that anyway I think he needs a refresher course on asthma

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Peter T. Alford's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup