Ratings for Dr. Alan Hicks

I had docter hicks for 10 years I had diabetis 5 years or more before he cault it I was burning in my left leg i lost my one man lawn care job ,i had 10 customers,they don,t want me back,i have to go to him when i need a prescription for pain pills,they don,t like calling in any medicine.i did,nt get the shingles vaccination he never ask me if i wanted one,so i got the shingles and still have them now for 4 months dispite the medicine he give me,it did nerve damage and now i have to see a neroligist for nerve pain.gofigure.the staff is very good,he makes me wait 1/2 an hour past my appointment and 1/2 hour i wait in the examine room,he seems to not know much about different kinds of drugs he only give me one kind of drug for each illness,he don,t seem to have the ability to catch a illness before it gets very bad.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I advise people to seek another doctor....He is scatter-brained

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr Hicks listens to me. If he dosent no whats wrong he will tell u. Not waste your time. His nurse is also very friendly. The reason i didnt rate punctual high is because he will listen and make suggestions but he dose this with everyone . Your not rushed thru like cattle. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

he mostly lets me do the talking,its almost like i,am the doctor,he does not seem to have any answers to my problem except to send me to a uroligist that has not cured me all this time ,he makes no comment on my diabetes,and the symptoms of it i have.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Hicks and his sweet nurse have been so good to me and my husband. Dr. never acts like he is in a hurry to get out of the room. He takes time to explain new medications and why we need them. He is a kind, caring Doctor, and I can't say that about everyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Hicks is the best doctor I have ever had! He's a great listener and has always been knowledgeable about every issue I've ever asked about.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I have been to dr hick for many years and went to high school with him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Hicks! Would highly recommend him. He's been my PCP for many years and I hope he practices for many years to come. My spouse, my kids and myself all go to him and we have always been happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009