Ratings for Dr. R. Matt Dumigan

Worst doctor i ever had. I had acl and mcl surgery it been 4 month and i still cant walk right do not go to him

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Dumigan operated on my shoulder 6 months ago, and I have had a complete and total recovery, back to triathlon and other endurance races. His diagnosis was accurate, his surgical options presented to me, and his genuine interest in my recovery was more than I expected. I know he takes care of OSU athletes and many other physicians when it comes to orthopedic needs...if they trust him, you all should too! A+ from me

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Evaluated and gave advice and referrals for my options (to manage or otherwise address an ankle I broke years ago that was now causing me some pain). He administered an injection in the joint for temporary relief. His technique was apparently flawless as the shot was painless and the relief of symptoms began a day or so later and lasted for about four months. That was in 2006. In the two years since then, I returned to have one more of these these injections--likewise painless and very successful. I believe his knowledge was of the most current and his abilities unexcelled. I would trust his advice to absolutely be in the service of the patient's best interest.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

This doctor replaced my mother's hip and did a wonderful job. She came out of surgery with no pain and was walking the following day. He has a terrific bedside manner and is very caring and supportive. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Super nice and good looking too! Did a great job on my feet. Has a great personality and a caring spirit. Explains everthing so that you can understand! I actually look forward to my appointments.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. R. Matt Dumigan's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1999)