Ratings for Dr. Robin J. Bernard

A so-called "physician reviewer" for BCBS of Nebraska whose sole purpose is to save the insurance company money by denying medically necessary procedures and medications. She is the best example of medical malpractice!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Very helpful, listened to everything I had to say. Really knowledgeable, explained everything and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

She completely ignored all medical concerns I had! Did not care that I wanted to change my medication and told me to continue with the medication I was on even when I told her it was not working! I would advise that no one ever go to her as she will not listen to your concerns! Her answers to questions were just a run around and she did not directly answer my questions. Seriously find a different doctor and don't waste your time with her!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Very kind and willing to the take the time to be thorough during your visit. Personally, I just wish she'd been more aggressive with finding a diagnosis for a recurring condition. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Robin J. Bernard's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Wahoo, NE