Ratings for Dr. Terence R. McAllister

dr mcallister is the best pedi any where! my daughter has many medical issues over the last 10 years that we have been with him and he has given exemplary medical care! i do not know where i could have gotten better care . thankyou dr mcallister u r the best and ur staff!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I am shocked by the bad reviews. Dr Mcallister has taken care of our son since he was a newborn. We have never felt rushed, he has always taken our concerns seriously. He was the once who discovered our son had acid reflux when other doctors told me, he is a baby, babies cry. My calls are always returned and once when the office was closed for I think parking lot paving he actually made a house call to see our son. What Doctor makes a house call these days? I can't say enough good things about the staff and Dr. Mcallister. I have found all to be very friendly, courteous and wonderful with my son. I highly recommend Performance Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very unhappy with this office, their hours are 9 to 4.30 Monday thru Friday, they often don't answer phones and don't return calls promptly, impossible to get ahold of anyone at night or on the weekends, to me they only care about making money not the patients. pretty sad and disappointing.

Submitted January 20, 2013

I found that the staff was very unfriendly and rude to deal with. The practice does not care about the well being of children, only concerned with making money! The doctor has a poor bedside manner and is very unfriendly towards the children. They cancelled appts. on us without calling. Would not reccommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I love this office! Dr. McAllister is a great doctor and has always taken my concerns very seriously. he has never blown me off or made me feel dumb. My daughter had many troubles as an infant and he was always very thorough and referred me to others when necessary. The office is clean, the staff is so friendly and you hardly ever have to wait much at all. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Wonderful! Dr McAllister is very knowledgable, listens well, provides feedback, is open to ideas, easy to reach, and very prompt. We are thrilled to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Horrible! Dr. McAllister has ruined my sons life. My sons testicles didnt drop, if not taken care of by 1, the body destroys them. At my sons 18 mo check up, I talked to him about it because I noticed they werent there, He blew me off, but ordered tests. When tests came back, he blew it off again. I took him to a specialist and it turns out his testicles have been desroyed. My son will never be able to have children or produce testosterone. Testicles are supossed to drop before birth and 6 wks..why didnt he see this? Hes checked down there so many times! Why did I have to bring it up? I also talked to him about my sons speech delay, he did a simple test and blew me off..come to find out, my son is 50% deaf and need surgery! The only way I found that out is because I took him to an ENT/audiologist on my own accord. He comes off personable and helpful to adults,and his hours are nice, yes, but is cold towards the child. Theres been so many times he's blown VERY serious things off.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. McAllister is a wonderful doctor. He answers all your questions. It is such a comfortable place you forget your at the doctors.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007