Ratings for Dr. Briar Long

Amazing! She changed my life. Highly recommend her to anyone! She cares so much about her patients and goes above and beyond to help in any way she can. She is often running late but that's just because she spends as much time as she has to with each person.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Long is a great psychiatrist. She is very open and easily invites conversation, which makes me better able to talk to her. She is thorough and explains her diagnosis and treatment options well. She lets me play a part in my treatment. She also provides a brief oral summary of the appointment at the end, which helps to review what we talked about, what we decided, how treatments will change, etc. It really helps me leave feeling like I have a plan, and that gives me some hope.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

dr.long is an amazing psychiatrist, she has really helped me in my recovery. she helped me get through a really tough time in my life. she is understanding and compassionate. i'm going to miss not seeing her anymore after i have graduated from the university. she has really helped me a lot and i am really grateful to her for all that she has done. she's the best support i could ever have. she is not always on time but that's ok because i know she takes the time with me when needed so it's ok if she takes time for someone else.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I saw Dr. Briar Long a few years back and she was amazing at helping me get back in control of my life. She was never judgmental and always supportive. She also provides lots of information and treatment options. Most importantly, she would listen (really listen) and help you work though your problems. A great asset to the university and any university student struggling with the demands of university life or dealing with a mental illness.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Long was patient, understanding and never condescending at all. I would recommend her to anyone having emotional difficulty, she helped me a great deal.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr Long is a dedicated, motivated, caring, thorough and knowledgable professional. If I ever need a psychiatrist, I would want her!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007