Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Rock

I saw him for symptomatic menopause when no other gynecologists would order a hormone panel to evaluate my individual needs. His staff was very friendly and helpful. His office runs on time. They allowed a full hour for my initial evaluation and lab tests. He was able to identify my individual imbalances. Within a 12 week period of time, I was in balance with the recommended bio-identical replacement therapy. I can't thank Dr. Rock and his staff enough for giving me back my sense of well being.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I love Dr. Rock, I've been going to him for years and he's great. He's always on time and he staff is very nice. He ALWAYS explains everything very throughly and I've never felt rushed. I really don't understand how someone gave him a bad review unless you mistaken him with another Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Just read the previous review. Have been going to Dr. Rock for the past 20 years. He always takes time to explain. I never feel rushed. He's very knowledgeable. He has never pushed any type of treatment that wasn't warranted. He is cautious, rather than jumping on every new medical bandwagon. He reads all the latest research and gives his opinion based on numberous sources. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

It took me a while to figure this out but Dr. Rock is all about making himself rich. He gave me info that was 15+ years old and pushed vitamins and suppliments that he got a kickback on!!! Every visit he wanted to do an ultrasound on me despite me being totally healthy. I'm feel like a fool for being duped for so long. AVOID THIS DOCTOR OR BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Richard S. Rock's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Lake Forest, IL