Ratings for Dr. Evan K. Saunders

Come on people read the Wisconsin rap sheet on this guy. He obviously has some issues.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Saunders is the only doctor that would listen to the issues that I had. Other doctors just blew me off. Dr Saunders did more for me in terms of treatment that any others have. I don't believe the allegations either.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Saunders delivered my first son and so far only child. I have some female problems i could not get pregnant and when i did i had a misscarage and trying to find a dr to help and talk to was very uncomortable because no one wanted to help, until saunders. We met saunders a few time and discussed the problems.He had came up with a plan and we saw him a few more times and he had me set for a procedure and to start hormon treatments and i found out that day i was pregnant.It was the greatest feeling but little did i know the very rough road ahead and he was so nice exlained everything, compassionate, caring i could have never felt safe in the hands of a dr.I have been missdiagnosed for so long and buy multiple drs that i had given up on being a mom.I feel that saunders compassion and caring personality got me though a really rough pregnancy. i could not have done it without him i am really going to miss him.I may not have another child, i cant believe the acussations,hope you pull through.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have never met a more professional well educated Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Saunders delivered my second son. He was easy to talk to, very approachable, and very friendly. My only complaint was that he sent me to five ultrasounds outside his clinic for my seemingly healthy pregnancy. The reasons for the multiple ultrasounds were written so vague, Dr. Saunders wasn't ever sure why I needed them. His final reason was "If the staff at the Women's Pavilion want you to have another ultrasound, then you need to get one". Other than that, I delivered a healthy baby and Dr. Saunders seemed very concerned and knowledgeable about my health after the baby was born. He is very nice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Evan K. Saunders's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental