Ratings for Dr. Harold W. Vogler

He is THE expert in his field.He surgically repaired my ankle in 2006 and I have been pain free ever since.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

He is a good diagnostician and has a great reputation for good surgical results. However, he hates practicing podiatry, told me straight out, walks around with a constant frown and gets quite aggitated if you ask "too" many questions. He just really doesn't want to be bothered. I complained of a lot of pain and asked questions as I was afraid of my foot problem, and he told me to get another doctor that he would not operate on me. I imagine if you keep your mouth shut no matter, and don[t upset him more than he already is just being there, he will probably not refuse to help you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Tear in achilles tendon insertion at heel. Family doctor diagnosed it as tendinitis. Atena and other podiatrist tried therapy since tear was only 50% for a month. Waited an addition month to see Dr. Vogler. He was worth waiting for, it has been 2 weeks since the surgery without any pain. I had a screw and 2 bone anchors inserted in my heel after he removed a massive bone spur that had formed. The staff is wonderful at Sarasota Orthopedic Associates and have taken great care of me.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

very compassionate surgeon with wonderful skill at revision of prior failed operations on the ankle and leg and foot; I checked him out thoroughly before hand and found him to be more than imagined

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Vogler is a phenomenal surgeon. I had a lot of problems and had gone to 5 different doctors and got 5 different answers. I was told I would need everything from a metal plate, to bolts, to screws and one dcotor said I needed total joint replacement of all my toe joints. That's is when God answered my prayers and I found Dr. Vogler. Dr. Vogler did what no other doctor could do. It was to the point where I had to cut off the top of my shoe to be able to even wear shoes. Dr. Vogler did an excellent job repairing my hallux as well as my hammertoes and neuromas. He also did it without any plates, bolts, screws or joint replacement. Dr. Vogler also has an awesome bedside manner and is very caring, compassionate and really listens to you. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Vogler to anyone who has problems. HE IS THE BEST.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I like Dr. Vogler. Wonderful bedside manner always tells you what is wrong and how he's going to fix it using real words - no DOCTOR talk. He did seem a little perplexed about how I managed to ruin a tendon repair - never really did figure that out. Going for a second surgery to fix it again

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

I found Dr. Vogler to be immenitely qualified to diagnose and treat my severe traumatic arthritis of the ankle. I had surgery and am healing nicely. I would recommend Dr. Vogler without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Performed exceptional surgery on my foot-actually saved my foot from future amputation. Very knowledgeable and surgically skillful correcting foot and ankle problems.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Harold W. Vogler's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1972)