Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Frankle

cant do better than Dr Frankle. he is the best shoulder man you can find

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

The x-ray group is the best in my experiences in many states and I always tell them when I'm there!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Frankle destroyed our lives. Mom had a stroke during the surgery, he lied about it. Could've done reversal procedures for stroke, did nothing. She required 24hr care after.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Mark A. Frankle's response
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we would like to contact you to discuss this further. Dr. Frankle is board certified and specialty trained in shoulder surgeries and has been recognized nationally and internationally for his expertise in the field. There may have been a miscommunication here. Please private message us with your contact name and phone number so we can reach you at your convenience.

Submitted September 5, 2017

Florida Orthopaedic Institute is professional, efficient and are the very best at what they do, like the King's horses and the King's men they know how to make sure they put me back together again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Mark A. Frankle's response
Thank you for choosing Florida Orthopaedic Insitute for your care!

Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Frankle and his assistant, Jeff, were amazing people to work with.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My friend and I arrived early for our appointments. Both of us were finished before our actual appointment times. Thanks to all of the staff and the doctors for taking care of us in such a timely manner, it was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I would not use any other orthopedic group. Told my home health nurse she needed to call Dr Frankle's office to get help for her mother.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been a long time patient of FOI. I have recommended many of your physicians over the years, especially Dr. Frankle, who I have always had a great experience with.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Mark A. Frankle's response
Thank you for choosing Florida Orthopaedic Institute for your care! We will happily share this with Dr. Frankle.

Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Frankle did my husbands shoulder replacement and he did a wonderful job so I wanted him to do my shoulder surgery. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Frankle is most helpful in explaining results of surgery and all follow up information.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Mark A. Frankle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark A. Frankle has been with Florida Orthopaedic Institute since 1991. He attended Rush University College of Medicine after completing three years of undergraduate studies at Grinnell College in Iowa. Dr. Frankle completed his residency training at the University of South Florida. After residency, he completed an orthopedic pathology and orthopedic implants fellowship at Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital. He then completed a reconstructive technique research fellowship program at the prestigious AO/ASIF Prosthetic/Implant Research and Development Complex in Davos, Switzerland. Dr. Frankle then completed an adult reconstructive surgical fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp