Ratings for Dr. Rohima D. Miah

Dr. Miah is always pleasant and upbeat during my visits and I always feel better after our appointment. She stays on top of my medication and is concerned about both short-term and long-term effects of the medications. I would recommend Dr. Miah to anyone in need of a pleasant, knowledgeable psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

stay away! rude, unkind, and demeaning to patient. i came away damaged after her poor care. i pity the unwary sitting in her office. God have mercy on them.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

going here when i was about 13 or 14, i had a pychologist in the same office, and when me and my parents went to talk to her, she sat there and read every single word my pychologist wrote on the chart about what we talked about. while im sitting right there. so much for a doctor patient trust. she didnt take the time to listen to things i said but passed judgement before i even had a chance to explain. she even bad mouthed my mother before they had even met. didnt take the time to read what doctors from holly hill said about my problems coming my realationship with my dad, instead she would side with him about everything and tell me i just had to put up with it. she was the only person i have ever met who hasnt been able to see through his lies and tell hes not a good guy. to this day she is the reason i dont trust doctors. the entire time i felt like she wanted to just get me out of her office as quick as possible. and she definitely is a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Very demeaning and rude. Worse bedside manner I've seen. Shocked and Appalled!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

She is very aggressive and doesnt really seem to listen, always late and unorganized and put me on so many medications and switched them so many times she forgot which ones she had already prescribed for me. I saw her almost every week for a year just needed someone to help me and it was horrible. I never felt like she really cared or even listened to me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Never called back an established patient after she left 4 messages requesting help - negligent!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

She "diagnosed" me within 15 minutes and immediately prescribed a medication. She had a pile of literature on her desk from a drug rep and just handed me the brochure and explained how the generic was coming out at the end of the year, but that I would not be switched to it. I asked about side effects and pregnancy and she stated that pregnant women don't volunteer for drug studies. I am seeking another opinion. I felt like I completely wasted my money and that she was totally uninterested in me as an individual. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

I was switched to Dr. Miah when my previous Dr. moved. On my first visit she bad mouthed my previous Dr. which was very unprofessional. She does not seem to believe that people can function without medication. My pharmacist is the one who told me she seemed like a pill pusher after I told him my situation. I have successfully dowsized my dose and do not plan to return to see her. She is too quick to modify meds and does not provide any alternatives.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

She is not understanding at all, which is the first thing I would think a psychiatrist would need to be! I know she's not a counselor, but she had no interest in what was really going on with me, she just switched me around and around on antidepressant prescriptions. The drug reps must bribe her well. Visiting her, and another provider at this office, was an absolute waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Rohima D. Miah's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med