Ratings for Dr. Shaynee Golin

I would never return to see this Dr! She was filling in for my regular GP and it was a very unpleasant visit. I waited two hours to see her only to be scolded for feeling that I needed an antibiotic. This Dr is rude and argumentative. I would never go back to see her again!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Rather than refer me to a psychiatrist, Dr. Golin treated my (at times) severe depression with various meds (including one that made me suicidal) for nearly 10 years. I trusted this woman with my care, despite advice from loved ones to see a psychiatrist. I am now left with permanent tardive dyskinesia, a neurological condition caused by the medications. My new GP referred me to a psychiatrist. Please heed my warning - do not let an internist treat conditions needing a specialist. Hope this helps someone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Spends the time needed to explain problem and what is needed. Gives literature for supplemental information.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Has been extremely helpful and while I hardly reach her on the phone her assistant ALWAYS calls me back the same day and relays information to and from Dr. Golin. I appreciate the amount of time she spends with me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Unreachable; Heavily relies on physician assistant; NEVER answers phone or returns calls

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

All around great doctor. Very personable and concerned.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Wait to get into see the doc was exceptionallly long but once we got in to see the doctor it was even worse - the doctor could not keep on the subject at hand and it took 1 1/2 hrs for the appt instead of about 20-30 minutes -- she talked incessantly about her home life and experiences....way too much info. She is VERY nice and was very thorough but what was to be a quick office visit on hubby's lunchbreak took most of the afternoon. And forget trying to get in touch w/ the nurse --- you ALWAYS have to leave a message and then it's a wait and see game as to when the nurse will call back. He has a follow up appt in a few weeks - we will give it another try - if it's the same thing then we will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Nothing special, talks too much about her life

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Shaynee Golin's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medico