Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Hosmer

I've always loved him from the first day I met him. The fact that he is a one man office and take state insurance shows that he really care about people in our community. He's very nice on time helpful and caring. Oh and Lisa I couldn't even begin to say how much I love her! If you feel like u can't hold off and be seen a different day she will do any an everything to squeeze you in. I'll recommend him to anyone. My best friend goes there as well and she likes it too!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

best doctor ever he is so wonderful and lisa she is so helpful person i like them so much.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Had the best pregnancy support... this was my second child and he was just amazing

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. hosmer for over 20 years and I love him! There is no other doctor like him. I would recommend him to anyone. His office manager, Lisa is also wonderful and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

He is the best doctor around. I see people writing bad things. I never had any problems with him during any of my pregnancy. I would recommend him to anyone. He goes above and beyond what any other doctor would to help you with anything you need. Lisa that works for him is just wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Went to him due to recommendations from three friends as I had a complicated medical issue. Very patient, explained everything in detail and his assistant helped me schedule appointments with other specialists before I left the office. I am so glad I went to him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

I love Dr. Hosmer. I was referred to him by my Sister-in-law after she moved out of state. When I became pregnant with my son Dr Hosmer was very watchful because of a previous miscarriage. He delivered my son via C-section (he was a big boy). And I must say it was a very pleasant experience. I wish all childbirth was that easy. He also helped my sister our when she became pregnant and didn't have insurance. And he didn't charge her an arm and leg like her previous OB had done.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

He saw me in the hospital. He was extremely rude and very inconsiderate of the pain I was in. He never did an exam on me and briefly talked to me. Said he was going to do a procedure on me and then never saw me again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Love this man. I was initially referred to him by another doctor who retired due to illness. He is so down to earth! He makes you feel comfortable and I love him. He delivered both my boys without a hitch. When my company switched insurance providers, he was not in my list of providers. I was crushed. I did not see another doctor until my company switched back. LOL ! It was not on purpose. It was just that I could not find anyone to match the service he provided. Very accomodating in every way imaginable.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Stephen B. Hosmer's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1978)