Ratings for Dr. Joseph Reda

He's a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He's very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Thank good I have a medical background and know a scam artist in the profession. If your privately insured, the sky is the limit when it comes to tests and useless procedures. He completely missed a diagnosis of pneumonia and I ended up in an intensive care unit for a week because of it. He was too busy trying to diagnose me into a more lucrative medical problem.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Not sure where the others got the impression about 'not afraid to order tests'. I went to him with a terrible kidney pain and his advice was 'come back when it happens again'!? I called another Dr who had tests next day, and in surgery 1 wk later! Also, he put my mother on meds that were absolutely wrong, made her ill. And for many months, with no apparent plan to ever change treatment. This man does the bare minimum and is totally unknowledgeable, IMHO. Steer clear.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Reda for over 20 years. I have seen other doctors before him and I will say that I have never seen a better, more pleasant, and caring doctor before. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is the best listener. He always asks how you are feeling and how things have been going for you. He takes his time with you and doesn't rush to get out of the room as soon as possible. He is very understanding and comforting. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Doctor Reda has been my primary physician my entire life (25+ years). I have seen other doctors when I attended college out of state, but I have never felt in better hands than when in his practice. He and his colleagues make an amazing and truly unique team! I constantly recommend everyone I know who is looking for a new Doctor to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have seen Dr. Reda for almost 20 years and I would recommend him highly. He's a good Dr. and just a nice guys. He's not hesitant to order tests even though I'm covered by an HMO.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very patient and caring. I've been seeing Dr. Reda for over 20 years and hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Joseph Reda's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Secure Horizons