Ratings for Dr. Armand J. Rodriguez

The best!!!! Great staff and a very intelligent, knowledgeable and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

They dont answer phone. You have to leave a message, then they call you back....IF YOUR LUCKY WITHIN 2 DAYS or most of the time they dont call back at all. I had a medical emergency I needed assistance with. They NEVER returned ANY of my calls. Another member of my family was to go for a new patient app. this AM at 11:00. He got directions off line which gave the wrong building. He got lost, tried calling office for assistance. THEY DONT ANSWER PHONES, so he was 10 minutes late for a new patient app. They turned him away. I give up....its a shame because the Dr. is suppose to be good, but their girls and their no existent phone service is JUST AWFUL!!!! We will not be giving them a fifth chance!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Rodriquez is one of the most caring, considerate, kind, intelligent, compassionate doctors around. They just don't get much better than Dr. Rodriguez. Great staff, also.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Probably one of the best doctor experiences I have ever had. Time and time again. Great listner, helpful, really cares.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Excellent physician, really cares about his patients. Thorough and practical approach to patient care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

My name is Marcos Rodriguez I suffered from kidney stones I had over 100 off them. I had different doctors and nobody treated me like Dr. Rodriguez. He was kind and understood the pain that I was in. He also found out the problem that I had. I had one of my glands producing to much calcium to my body. He told me and said that I needed to get operated, and I listen to him and I did. Thanks to him I am kidneystone free. It has been 3 years now that I have not have one. My family and I thank him always. He gave me another chance in life, cause I was in pain all the time. He is like an angel from heaven. IF you need a doctor he is the one.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. Rodriguez and his staff have always been very nice....

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

i called this doctor's office and tryed to make an appt. left a message regarding why i wanted to see the doctor, actually left 2 messages. well needless to say that the office did return my message, 3 days later. I told them to forget it and that i am very disappointed how this office interacts with NEW patients. I am in search of another doctor. can not seem to find a good doctor now a days. I guess i will keep searching till I find one that is HALF way decent. Also the office staff was not professional on the phone and not helpful at all. I am very disappointed on how this office treated me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Great Doctor - recommend him to everyone- He listens to your concerns and never rushes you.

Dr. Armand J. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)