Ratings for Dr. John L. Hoffman

Both my husband and I have been going to Dr. Hoffman for years. He is a patient listener, understanding, and willing to discuss options, and give guidance. He and his staff are very professional while still being concerned and friendly. We literally trust him with our lives.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Hoffman for a few years or so now and he is always good at figuring out any illness I've had. This office is nice in that if my regular doc isn't available, I can see another doctor in the office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

My husband and I both see him. He is very nice and easy to talk to. He doesn't rush you. He even told me to not bother with an expensive prescription and told me to use a cheaper otc drug that works just as well. That's pretty nice considering a lot of doctors try to push prescriptions on you. He also helped me find a different pulmonologist (I didn't like my current one). He has been very responsive to phone calls and has e-mail available to reach him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

I am have been on diability from 2003. I moved here 2005. My disability is based on extreme epilesy and degenertive disc disorder. the (Dr.) put me on 5mg hydrocdone.for a year& a half. And then my disc sterted falling apart. Dr. Swarm gave me 5 steriod shots in may & 4 more in june. I had a lot of trouble getting stronger pain medicine even with going to the emergensy & they prescibed oxvcodne for which he protessed. He conceded apon my mood at the time. He gave me three of these at 50 pills taken @ 6 hours apart. He decide I must be getting a habit on these pills because it took me a month to take 50 pills @ 1 pill every 6 hours. (You do the math) He decides to put me on the same medicine (5mg Hydrocodone) & muscle relaxers. My question is two parts. Why put me back on the same pain medine I took for years after having a ruptured disc & why does it take to get pills when ordering a week a hesd of time. last time the pharmacist told me the called three times just for muscle relavers

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Dr. John L. Hoffman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)