Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Livingston

As another patient pointed out, be prepared to wait. Office opened late, four patients booked for exact same time, and I waited over an hour to go back to see doctor for five minutes. After waiting, you still sit in the exam room for several minutes. You really don't get much for your time and money.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Livingston for over 5 years and he is very personable and knowledgeable. Staff accommodates my schedule quickly and my needs are taken care of on a timely basis. I would highly recommend Dr. Livingston for your family's medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Be ready to wait an hour or more in the waiting room. You will then be in the examination room for another twenty or thirty minutes. Finally, you will see the doctor for 5 to 7 minutes. After that you will only talk to his assistant. You never talk to him. Lab work results will take at least a week. Referrals to a specialist will take around a month or more. You will only be referred to doctors with the Norman Regional hospital group. This because the doctor's practice is now owned by Norman Regional. Because referrals are only to Norman Regional doctors, you will be waiting a long time to actually see a specialist. It's called corporate medicine. It has nothing to do with your health. It's about profits.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

called to get into doctor and couldn't get in at all. was referred to pa across the hall. had already been there and not feeling better. no luck getting past receptionest. advised of options to wait and be sick longer or find another doctor. i said i thought i would opt to find another doctor. receptionist said good luck with that and hung up.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I love this Dr. I was seening another dr. for 5 years be for him. I have a problem for along time. He got me all better after. Staff is very nice when you call or come in.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I am very sad that Dr. Livingston no longer accepts Tricare. He was a great physician and I enjoyed the care that he gave me for 4 years. I never had a problem getting an appointment. He always listened to me and seemed to truly care about my health.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr Patrick Livingston has been my doc for years, and I love him! Very attentive and genuine. He's a nice guy and seems to truly care. I have never had trouble getting an appointment, usually it's the next day after I call. Receptionist is nice enough, and the other guy (PA?) he's nice enough too, although he seems to have his nose up in the air a bit. *shrugs* Anyway, you can't go wrong with this doc, he's great.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

The nurse is very rude. Won't even look at you when you are talking to him. He really seems like he hates his job! Dr. Livingston is awesome & that's why I keep going back.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Simply the best family doctor I have had in 40 years. He and his staff are an oddity; they actually care and listen. I recommend him very highly. Demetria is awesome, and Partick his nurse is one of the best! This is a practice of truly gifted healers!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Patrick Livingston and his staff are absolutely the friendliest and (genuinely) nicest people around (by the way, he is an Osteopath, NOT an Orthopedist as listed on this site when I made this commentary). They will work you into an appointment whenever you have need, and they specifically dedicate a block of time each day specifically for this purpose. You will find them to be exceptional at listening to your complaints, worries & woes and will offer assistance to the best of their abilities (and good referrals for more complicated issues). The easygoing and pleasant nature of (Dr.) Patrick, (Nurse) Patrick, Demetria & Angela will make your visit exceptionally easy to bear, irrespective of your condition; laughter is good medicine, and they recognize this while maintaining a caring and professional environment. He is (hopefully) the last family physician my wife and I will ever see!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Patrick G. Livingston's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)

Veterans Administration