Ratings for Dr. Susan Haigh

Dr. Hague is the worst endocrinologist I have ever been to. She ruined my health....

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

She retired without informing clients. I tried o make a follow up call at her office around last Nov, however the phone did not connect at all. No matter how many times and different day or time I tried, I could not reach the office at all. One day I was near by the office so I decided to stop by. Her name plate was off and her reception area in the shared office seemed to be completely gone. I asked one of the other receptionists what happened. Then I found out she surprisingly decided to retire and also decided not to do that professional way. I am very sure I am not the only one patients of her did not get any notification. I wonder how my personal information was treated as well. How irresponsible she was to just leave like that. She may have had something going on in her life but nobody could not even take care of her patient so that at least we did not need to wait forever to be seen. I was very lucky to find out at an early stage of my waiting period. I only feel very bad for those patient who needed to see her urgently. I just can not believe this is how the medical system works in this generation in such DEVELOPED country.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Very sad to see her retire. I am certain she had a lots of stress from demanding patients who think they know more than they really do, after googling their symptoms or diagnosis. Then they think they have a medical degree and become pushy with the specialists they see. Too many excellent MDs are leaving the profession with burn out from their googly patients. Dr. Haigh was an outstanding MD and it is a loss to the community that she has retired. Best wishes to her and her family, and I hope she finds well deserved rest and good health.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Feeling so bad writing this however have to, she is the worse doctor ever period Said to me while giving me medication that she is just pulling number out of hat --- I almost died 😂😂😂am I sitting with a specialist or watching circus

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

After three months being on her waiting list while having an appointment, she canceled my appointment because she was closing her office. It seems to me she is not responsible for her paitinets and just left them alone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The worst dr I have ever seen...stay clear of her. Because of her lack of caring & knowledge my adrenals are now in a crisis state... I almost died because of her lack of knowledge & dismissiveness! I could say so much more about her ... Please be very wary. She should be reported... That is my intention once I am stabilized..

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I was referred to her for testing for PCOS. I drove all the way from Squamish and was very dissappinted. She told me the hirrutism I am dealing with is "incurable" and there's nothing I can do about it. She also told me diet had nothing to do with pcos and medication with only cure the problem. I would not recommend anyone who needs testing for pcos to go to her. She is very dismissive and old school. Pcos is a SYNDROME so unlike other endorine diseases it is not easy to diagnose. She does not know much about it (if you ask me my naturopath probably knows more). My cortisol was high too and she said it was "normal". She seems like the type of Doctor to dismiss everything until you have a really bad problem... For example if I don't treat my pcos and it gets super bad and I become diabetic then she'd treat me... Waste of time, do not go to her!!! Especially if you have PCOS. It's not that she's rude, she's too dismissive and not knowledgable about the syndrome AT all.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Although I found Dr. Haigh to be a nice person, I am very disappointed in how unhelpful she has been.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Of all the "professionals" that I have seen over the last few weeks, Dr. Haigh was the only one who truly understood my health concerns. She made every attempt to correct my medical situation and is an expert when it comes to diabetes. She is compassionate and very understanding!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Condraticted herself many times. Waste of time people, find another doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016