Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Krause

Absolutely fabulous. Was able to pinpoint why I was having trouble getting better for last several years. Very widely versed in medications of all types. Open, easy to talk to, listens to your stories without judgement or rushing you. Takes one step at a time, focusing on stabilizing first then reaching toward long term goals.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I love Dr. Krause! He is a very intelligent man and has helped me with medical issues beyond medication management. Whenever I share symptoms with him, regarding myself or a family member, he either figures it out on the spot or tells me where to go and what testing to get. He was able to figure out a diagnosis for something I had struggled with for years that was baffling other doctors (turned out to be Rheumatoid Arthritis). I also couldn't imagine anyone more knowledgeable about medications and their effects than Dr. Krause. If I could afford to see him weekly I would!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Krause. For a time when he worked with the Community Service Board (under Medicaid services) my family member was able to see him and he made such an improvement in this relatives medicines that it was like a miraculous improvement. My family still give thanks for being able to see Dr Krause and we highly recommend him. All other reviews mention how well he listens and makes the patient feel comfortable. We consider him a blessing to our entire family for the guidance and help he provided.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Krause is a wonderful doctor. Very caring & easy going & takes the time to listen & never rushes you. He is very intelligent in all fields of medicine. Many times Dr. Krause has explained my lab results from my other Dr.s who didn't take time to explain them. I highly recommend Dr. Krause. I would love to have Dr. Krause as my primary care doctor, my dentist, etc! Also, his office manager, Ashley is great! She goes above & beyond for his patients. If ever you have a problem with a medication & your insurance company she will take care of it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

It can be very hard to admit that you need to see a Psychiatrist. You need not worry with Dr.Krause. He is very easy to talk to & very compassionate. He never rushes you & makes you feel very comfortable as well as important. Dr. Krause is extremely knowledgeable not just about psychiatric issues, but about medications as well...ALL medications. Therefore he knows what medications might cause certain side effects & which psychiatric medications will work best with whatever other medications you are on, as well as what medical conditions you might have. I highy recommend Dr. Krause!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Has been very helpful working with our 16 year old child.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Craig C. Krause's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Homeopathic Medical School (Grad. 1991)

(General) - Hmo
  • Medicaid Care Select
  • Medicaid Of Indiana
  • Medicaid Of Kentucky
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Memorial Health Network